Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Information!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:20 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 340 Total Views
Welcome all! I would like for everyone to put a little tidbit on on here about themselves and their family! An easy way for us to get to know each other! Thanks ladies!
by on Jul. 29, 2007 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
angelex
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2007 at 10:53 PM
Well I am married and have 3 kids my oldest is going on 5 and my youngest just turned 4 months I am a part time work from home mom and a full time mother and wife. I live out in redwood of san marcos . I am looking forward to meeting new people! WWWooooHHooooo
jones_danielle
by on Aug. 10, 2007 at 3:36 AM
I live in New Braunfels, which is about 15 minutes away. I'm married and my first and only child, at this time, is 2 months old. I started doing this dvd called "Dance away the inches". I was already overweight when I got pregnant, so I'm trying to lose all of that extra weight.
kimbo512
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2008 at 4:32 PM
I live in wimberley, kind of new to area, we have 18 Krysta, Preston who is 12, Makayla who is fixing to be 11 and Hayden who is 5. His birthday isnt until Oct so he didnt get to go to school until next yr for Kindergarten and we make too much money for him to go to pre-k....and he sure needs to be with kids his age...lol....it would help his social skills out. Would like to have more friends on here too!!
miraclebell
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Hi - my name is Becky. I live in San Marcos and have all my life. I have two daughters: Natalie, who is 5 and started kindergarten this year and Annabell, who is 22 months and was born at 23 1/2 weeks old (over 4 months early). After 4 months in the NICU, being on oxygen for another 8 months after that, and many many doctor appointments - things have settled down to a pretty normal life for us. Annabell doesn't talk but is walking all over the place trying to get into everything. I stay at home with her while my husband works 6 days a week. I work a few evenings a week at the outlet mall. We go to a playgroup at Central Cheer on wednesday mornings (from 9-noon) and Annabell LOVES it. We also just started going to the tuesday storytime at the library but she didn't want to sit down at all. Since the weather is getting nicer we are looking for new things to do.
MomOf3JBMs
by on Sep. 6, 2008 at 2:36 PM

Hi Ladies,

My name is Holly and I have lived in San Marcos for a little over 2 years. It's so nice here. I thought I would hate it since it is a College town but, it's been great. We live on a farm out here on FM 1978 just off of 621&123. I am 26 years old and have been married for 7 years. My husband, Jimmy, and I have 3 kids. "Little Jimmy" is the oldest who is 6 and is 1st grade this year at Bowie. Come join me in the Bowie School Group. Jeremiah Brandt is the second child and he just turned 2 and then there is Jordyn Bailey. We call her Jojo. She was our SURPRISE baby and she is 11 mos. All three of the kids' initials are JBM because my husband is James Benton Matlock.. Now obviously we would pass the name down to our first born son but, didn't want to leave the others out so they became JBM's too! I'm a stay at home mom and usually love it but sometimes I really want to pull my hair out. I love meeting new people so feel free to give me a shout. I love to cook and take really great pictures. This is something I would like to do professionally one day.

RoseWall
by on Dec. 21, 2009 at 10:38 PM

i just moved here from kyle. im still learning my way around. im mom to three. and one granddog.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)