Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nicu moms how long were u in?

Posted by   + Show Post

boy or girl

steriods?

how many weeks were you at delivery

and how many days were you in the nicu?

i had a boy at 29 weeks and we have been here 15 days so far

by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:07 PM
Replies (41-50):
LuvMySoldier07
by Member on Nov. 28, 2012 at 5:29 PM
I just recently had my 3rd preemie all due to severe preeclampsia.
1st. Boy @27 weeks 2lbs 7ozs had steriod shots bith within 3hrs snd emergancy c-section. He was in the NICU for 67 days.
2nd Boy @32 weeks 3lbs 11.5ozs had steroid shots. Got the full 24 hr's before having an emergancy c-section. He was in the NICU for 20 days
3rd Girl @ 33 weeks 3lbs 6 ozs had steroid shots got the full 24 hr's before having c-section. She was in NICU 17 days.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
IzaKayd52718
by New Member on Dec. 2, 2012 at 9:20 PM
25 weeks gestation... 1lb 10oz... 30 days in NICU!! She's now 19 mos old and not a thing wrong with her! Hang in there.. it will be a distant memory before you know it!
estone
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM

I had my son at 34.4 and he was there 13 days. He was 4.9 pounds at birth and 171/2 inches long. He is now 3 months and weighs just about 10 pounds.. 

bugygirl
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2012 at 4:01 PM

a girl at 30 weeks had steroid shots she was 1 pounds 14 ounces the reason I had her at 30 weeks with fetal distress and pre E she spent 54 days in the NICU came home at 37 weeks gestational she's a happy healthy 6 month old

CafeMom Tickers
Graceplustwo
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM
I had a,little gurl
35.1 Weeks. induced due to pre eclampsia and low fluid

No steroid . She weighted 3.9 lb. 4.8lb when we were released
Spent 15,days in nicu

Shes now 5 months. Over 12 lbs,and thriving
TheMommaJessie
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:19 PM

boy steriods at 27 weeks was in for 2 months.

mchap07
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 1:20 AM

I was in labor and delivery for 4 days when the moved me into a smaller room then moved me back into labor and delivery just before midnight on the 4th day. My son was born at 27 weeks, he was in the nicu for 83 days. Please feel free to pm me if you want. They gave me steroids for his lungs. I had a normal pregnancy till the end.  He came home 4 days before his due date. 

koalasami
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
My little boy was born at 31 weeks and was in NICU for about 45 days. I was able to start visiting him about 10 days before he came home. I adopted him through foster care. It kills me to know my little boy was in NICU for over a month with no one to visit him or hold him... He turned 3 a few days ago and has sime lingering problems. He has asthma and a few delays. But his BMW made some bad choices while she was pregnant. That is why he came to me
koalasami
by New Member on Jan. 1, 2013 at 8:18 PM
My little boy was born at 31 weeks and was in NICU for about 45 days. I was able to start visiting him about 10 days before he came home. I adopted him through foster care. It kills me to know my little boy was in NICU for over a month with no one to visit him or hold him... He turned 3 a few days ago and has sime lingering problems. He has asthma and a few delays. But his BMW made some bad choices while she was pregnant. That is why he came to me
mama232011
by Member on Jan. 9, 2013 at 1:06 PM
My son is now 4 months old and 13 lbs :) meeting his milestones
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)