Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My preemie...then and now...

Posted by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 379 Total Views

I thought I would do a little update....Here is a pic of my preemie (born at 34w 4d) when she was born on 5/23/11...She was 5lbs 11oz and 18 1/2 in long...

And here is a recent pic of her...last time she was weighed, she was 18.9lbs...She will be 18 months old on the 23rd....

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers

by on Nov. 5, 2012 at 11:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
carolinapride82
by Member on Nov. 7, 2012 at 6:50 AM

that is awesome!!! she's such a cutie!!!

KeKeKan
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:20 AM
Congrats mommy! She looks great!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cupckae.ninja
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 5:52 PM

i had my son at 34 weekd weighing 4lbs 8oz and his is 19 months old and 19 pounds the dr said he isnt gaining weight.. any advice?

ZZsMom
by Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 6:24 PM
Did he gain any weight between his 15 and 18 month visits? I know that I was surprised by the fact that my son only gained about a pound and a half between his 12 and 15 month visits despite growing nearly two inches. But they're moving around so much at this age. My son is constant activity. He was born at 34 weeks and weighed 5lbs. even. He is almost 18 months now and weighs about 25lbs. but he's pretty long. I'd just focus on providing plenty of calories with healthy foods. Some of the baby foods they sell have really low calorie counts.

Quoting cupckae.ninja:

i had my son at 34 weekd weighing 4lbs 8oz and his is 19 months old and 19 pounds the dr said he isnt gaining weight.. any advice?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cupckae.ninja
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM

no

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)