Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preemie's First Christmas!

Posted by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 217 Total Views
My little one celebrated her first Christmas this year! She was born six weeks early on April 8, so she's 8 1/2 months actual, 7 months adjusted. She enjoyed the lights and playing with the wrapping paper but she was way over stimulated when she was around a lot of people at the family gatherings. I felt bad for her, she was so overwhelmed! I look forward to some quiet down time with her this week.
Was anyone else's preemie waaaaaay too over stimulated this holiday season?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
OBImomma
by Member on Dec. 25, 2012 at 9:53 PM
My preemie is 3yo. But we spent Christmas at home sick. I have a 4month old who got over stimulated last night. We came home and she just screamed and screamed unless I was holding her. Poor baby :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AmyParent
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 1:58 AM
My preemie just turned 4 on the 22nd...we had 4 days of non stop activity by this afternoon she was SOOO done!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Graceplustwo
by Member on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:13 PM
My preemie had her first Christmas too. She was 5 Weeks early but extremely small 3.9 . She is 5 months and loved opening presents with her cousins. But I deff noticed,her getting fussy by the end of the night. I tried to keep her from being overstimulated by not passing her around. And taking her in a quieter room when things got too loud. But I totally understand .

Merry Christmas preemie moms
cara124
by on Dec. 26, 2012 at 7:17 PM
My preeime is 17 & a senior in high school . I'm more than proud of her
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)