Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March for Babies

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

Hello mommies,

I am a member of a special team of people who care about the health of babies. That's why we have banded together to raise money and participate in the March of Dimes March for Babies. I am asking you to join our fundraising efforts today by sponsoring my walk.

Contributing online is fast, easy and secure. You can donate directly from my personal webpage with a credit card or PayPal. If you prefer, I can also accept cash or check. Just click the appropriate box on my webpage.

The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.

We need your help. Visit my webpage and sponsor me!

Thank You!

Dawn - Director Union County NJ Diaper Bank

My team is walking in honor of my preemie. He was lucky to be part of the 1 in 8, and we relish the chance to help change those statistics. Please consider helping our team make the 1 in 8 become 8 in 8. The link below will take you to our team page. Thank you again.

http://www.marchforbabies.org/team/t1992422

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Graceplustwo
by Member on Mar. 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM
i am also doing march for dimes in my local area
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
kellymom127
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 3:48 PM

same as graceplustwo

AmesCSki
by Member on Mar. 6, 2013 at 4:53 PM
I'm doing my own march in my own area as well so why would I donate to you? Can't believe you're soliciting donations from other preemie moms, that's pretty low.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)