Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Frustrated

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
My preemie will be a year old in about 3 weeks. I can't believe how quickly the year has flown by and how much she's changed and grown. But I'm frustrated because she's been in physical therapy through Early Intervention for almost 2 months now and she's still not crawling :( I'm afraid she's not going to. I try not to get down on myself and I know preemies have their own timelines and I preach that to other preemie moms but I'm just having a frustrating time with this :( just needed to vent I guess.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MMerrill
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:20 PM

Not just preemies, but every baby has their own timeline!  I'm sure it's very frustrating but keep working with her and stay positive!

wedding countdown

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

MABmommy
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I know it's hard. I have these kind of frustrations daily. All you can do is just hang in there and keep working with her. She'll get it when she's ready
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
zannahdeux
by Member on Mar. 23, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Some babies never crawl they go right to walking! My co worker has a full term 9 month old who still doesn't crawl. My 32 weeker didn't until 10 months and then he was walking a few weeks later without any therapy.just be patient momma

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)