Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some advice please

Posted by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
My son has chronic lung disease and has been isolated at home all winter. When someone is sick in the house I spray EVERYTHING with Lysol and keep ds in a separate room. But now I am back at work and my bf is sick. I've been at work all day so I haven't been able to clean so the sick germs are all over the house.

BF and I work together (different shifts) and I have called in the past 2 weeks on his day off for other reasons. So, calling in a third week in a row on his day off will start to look suspicious.

I have to work in the morning. No other available babysitters. Do I go to work and let bf watch ds and hope ds doesn't get sick or call in so last minute so I can take care of him?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MABmommy
by Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:35 PM
Btw, I would have to wake up 6 hours from now to make it on time and ds probably won't be asleep for another 2 hours
Frannylove12
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Thats really tough mama, but you have to do what you have to do. If your only concern about work is it looking suspicious then i would say call out because that would definitely be the least of my worries. Either that or bf has to wear a mask at all times even when hes not  around baby. 

MABmommy
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:35 AM
Thanks. It was a tough one but I'm going in. :) first time dealing with this kinda situation. I used to be the dedicated worker who didn't understand about the moms who called in. Now I'm on the other side of the fence and I understand :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)