Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is your favorite place to eat.

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 570 Total Views

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
3fabulous
by Hot Group Owner! on Aug. 19, 2011 at 11:07 PM

My fav is Red Lobster , I love seafood!! 2nd fav is a tie between the Chinese buffet and Los Compadres ( mexican)

Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Aug. 20, 2011 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite place is the Chinese place in Lucedale, just a little place but food is great, especially if you get there early.  

AJArney
by on Oct. 27, 2011 at 1:42 PM

Mine is a Mexican place called Laredo Grill in Philadelphia! Their chicken chimichangas are amazing!

southernpixie
by Hot Group Admin! on Oct. 28, 2011 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I love San Marcos in Meridian :D

3fabulous
by Hot Group Owner! on Oct. 28, 2011 at 1:28 PM

One of my used to be favs ( it closed down) was Steak Out in Tupleo! Yum! Their steak, chicken, and sweet tea was SO good ! Miss that place!

AJArney
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 3:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I worked at MSU in Meridian the summer I graduated from high school. San Marcos is AWESOME!!

Quoting southernpixie:

I love San Marcos in Meridian :D

suthrnrose71
by on Oct. 28, 2011 at 6:37 PM

One of my favorite places is Berry's Seafood in Florence. I also love this place in Flowood called Grant's Kitchen because they have great home style food served cafeteria style. They have the most wonderful chocolate chess pie and pecan pie I've ever eaten! I also love China Belle Chinese buffet. In Pearl, I love a local place we have called Frisco Deli...the best fried catfish and chicken strips in town.

3fabulous
by Hot Group Owner! on Oct. 29, 2011 at 3:10 PM

A small  cafe called Chuckwagon in Iuka is awesome! I love their grilled chicken salads! The chicken is so good! And the veggies always taste so fresh! They make homemade salad dressings. YUM! The catfish is great there too! Next time I go to my mom's I need to go by there and get a salad! lol I'm making myself hungry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)