Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cell phone dangers...

Posted by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 346 Total Views

My Dad e-mailed me this and I just thought I would share it with you all.

CELL PHONE DANGERS TO CHILDREN

Last April, London newspaper reported on "What Cell Phones Can Do To Youngster's Brain In 2 Minutes".
It turns out that a call lasting just two minutes can open the "blood-brain barrier" in kids as well as adults, allowing toxins in the bloodstream to cross this blood vessel gateway into the skull and attack brain cells. The same two-minutes cell phone exposure also disrupts the natural electrical activity of a child's brain for up to an hour afterwards.
"Leading medical experts now question whether it is safe for children to use mobile phones at all," reported the Mirror. "Doctors fear that disturbed brain activity in children could lead to psychiatric and behavioral problems or impair learning ability."

Dr Gerald Hyland says he is "extremely disturbed" by the new findings released in Marbella, Spain by the Spanish Neuro Diagnostic Research Institute.
"The results show that children's brains are affected for long periods even after very short-term use," this mobile phone adviser to the British government explained. "Their brain wave patterns are abnormal and stay like that for a long period. This could affect their mood and ability to learn in the classroom if they have been using a phone during break time, for instance."
The Research Center For Wireless Technology at 201.484.7652 Visit our web site to order and learn more: www.emfnews.org

by on Jan. 10, 2012 at 10:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Jan. 11, 2012 at 9:35 AM
1 mom liked this

LOL.....sorry to laugh but when I was a kid they used to say the same kind of stuff about microwave ovens. 

3fabulous
by Hot Group Owner! on Jan. 12, 2012 at 3:49 PM

Yea I've heard that one before too

Quoting Vamadia:

LOL.....sorry to laugh but when I was a kid they used to say the same kind of stuff about microwave ovens. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN