Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 8 and half month old grandbaby is crawling and pulling herself up.....

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 452 Total Views

how old were your kids when they started crawling and walking? My DD and I are not ready for her to start walking.My youngest son started walking at 8 and half months.

by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 7:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Apr. 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM

My oldest started crawling and pulling up at about 10 months, walking a week before his 1st birthday.  The next two started crawling and pulling up at 9 months and walking at 10 months.  My baby was slow when it came to that, she crawled at about 11 months, pulled up at 12 months but didn't start walking until she was 18 months.  Doctors told me not to worr about it.  She was born 2 months early.

southernpixie
by Hot Group Admin! on Apr. 17, 2012 at 2:45 PM

My oldest son was walking by the time he was 9 months old.  But my other two didn't walk until around 12 months.  I think they all pretty much crawled around 7-8 months though.

SarahLynn1985
by on Apr. 18, 2012 at 8:57 AM
My oldest started walking on her 1st bday. My youngest has been crawling since 5 or 6 months, pulling up and using furniture since 8 months and started walking at 10 months. Shes a year old now
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
suthrnrose71
by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:11 AM

My son was about 8 months old when he really started pulling up and 10 months old by the time he could walk pretty well.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)