Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

School Clothes

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 486 Total Views

Where do you usually buy your kid's school clothes. Luckily I only have one to buy for this year.

by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
southernpixie
by Hot Group Admin! on Jul. 5, 2012 at 12:34 AM

My kids have to wear uniforms, so usually Wal-mart.....

suthrnrose71
by on Jul. 7, 2012 at 12:14 AM

My son has to wear uniforms. Last year, I ordered them from Old Navy and just had them shipped because I found a good online deal. I haven't really decided where I will buy them this year. There is a uniform store right behind my house so, I may check there. I normally buy his shoes at Payless because he outgrows them pretty fast. 

naturemom031
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 9:19 AM

Great to know these things, since I am getting ready to move to MS...Still need to find out my daughter's school dress code, and start buying soon since since school will be starting in a few short weeks! 

Mommy2Nia
by on Jul. 8, 2012 at 11:56 AM
I went to Justice the other day. I don't shop there without a sale. The clearance items were 50% off and an additional 40% off on top of that! I got jeans and capris for 3.99. I did not pay over 5 bucks for anything.
I also love the Children's Place. They have great sales. My daughter is about to outgrow them though. I will miss those sales!
Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Jul. 10, 2012 at 8:11 PM

We always buy our uniforms at Academy.  They usually have better prices than Walmart and last a little longer (not much).  In fact, my Grandma called me yesterday and asked me when we were going shopping for them, soooo not ready for that trip!

suthrnrose71
by on Jul. 12, 2012 at 1:42 PM

I'll have to check at Academy because there is one in Jackson. We buy most of our sports equipment and uniforms for that there because their prices are so good. I just ordered 6 short sleeve shirts, 2 pair of shorts (luckily he can still wear shorts from last year), a matching backpack and lunchbox, and 2 rash guard shirts (for swimming not school since he outgrew his other one) from Old Navy yesterday. I used my Old Navy card with a 30% off sale and a $5 savings certificate I had and got it all for right at $102 with no shipping fee. I feel pretty good that all I have left to get him is some new shoes and underclothes besides his school supplies. OMG, don't get me started about that list...lol!

Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Jul. 16, 2012 at 8:52 PM

We did our uniform shopping yesterday at Academy.  We bought 3 shirts and 3 pants for 3 kids and it was $199.  Oh wait, that included a pair of New Balance shoes for one of the kids.  Those were like $29.

3fabulous
by Hot Group Owner! on Jul. 26, 2012 at 9:03 PM

Jcpenny is one of my favs for school clothes. But I also shop some at Wal-mart and Sears too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)