Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas for the kids.

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 317 Total Views

I have no idea what I am getting mine for Christmas. Plus I've got 2 granddaughters but they are a lot easier than my 2 boys. What are you getting yours for Christmas?

by on Nov. 10, 2012 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
suthrnrose71
by on Nov. 11, 2012 at 11:56 AM

I'm thinking my 6 year old son is getting a Nabi 2 tablet and some other assorted toys. He's really into Legos and Play-Doh at the moment. I have no idea about our older grown children (20 and 22) but, they will probably just get some cash. As for our nieces and nephews at family get togethers, I have no clue. 

gonecrazi
by Hot Group Admin! on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM

16 y/o DS is getting a new cell phone and the boots he wanted. They have OLE MISS branded into them. 10 y/o Ds is getting a Nintendo 3DS with games and a bunch of action figures. They will be happy boys.

Ellen

armywifeproud
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 1:05 AM
My DS is 2 he is getting a John Deere riding toy, a trampoline, some Disney DVDs and a few small toys.
Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Dec. 1, 2012 at 8:03 AM

My 18 year old is getting a new cell phone (his is dying), my 11 year old is getting a laptop, my 9 year old is getting a Kindle Fire, and my 7 year old is getting a Nintendo DSi XL.  And they are all getting the usual socks and underwear.  We opted for "Big" presents this year since all the little toys we usually get don't last long, but that is ALL they are getting.

suthrnrose71
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 12:24 PM

My 6 year old son is getting a Nabi 2 tablet, a Furby, and a Hot Wheels wall track. My 20 year old son is probably going to get a collection of Tim Burton movies that he doesn't already have and some cash, and our 22 year old daughter will just get some cash. My hubby and I got ours on Black Friday: he got a laptop bundle and I got a Canon Rebel camera with an extra zoom lens and a carrying case. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)