Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Egg Hunts

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 294 Total Views
Do your children do Easter Egg hunts?

by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
crazymomof2374
by on Mar. 14, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Since my youngest is 14  they have all out grown them. But my 2 granddaughters will be doing it. This will be the first one for 19 month old. 

gonecrazi
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 1:47 PM

My youngest is 11 so he's not too interested anymore..

suthrnrose71
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

My ds is 6 so, we still do them. We usually go to the park for the city's egg hunt or to the Air Guard base, if they have one. 

Vamadia
by CrazyTater on Mar. 18, 2013 at 9:05 AM

We always have a big todo bbq here at my house for Easter.  With me having 4 kids and my best friend having 5, we always have a lot of kids around.  So we do a big Easter egg hunt for them.  When I first started this 13 years ago, I only had one kid and she had 5, and my BIL had 8 or 9 kids, you can imagine the kids here.  Started with real eggs my first 2 years doing it...till I found one in my couch...2 weeks later....crushed and rotten throwing up.  We have done plastic eggs ever since.  Now my BIL and kids don't come around anymore, and my friends kids all teens and grown, it just my 3 little ones to hunt.  I am hoping to be able to get both of my grandbabies here this year!  We used to buy over 100 eggs to hide, but not the last few years. frown mini I miss it.  I started doing it because my Aunt on my dad's side did it every year.  I have a BIG family, my dad is 1 of 9 kids and there are 29 grandkids.  This was the one time of the year we would all get together, I loved it so much I carried it on here since I can't make it back to TX every year for that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)