Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Marrige on Machinaw sland.

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 287 Total Views

Married on Machinaw Island in Michigan if so will you share your experience, Thanks

Daisypath Wedding tickers

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ccnstanczak
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:33 AM

Mackinac Island.

i was married in Cross Village. Then our reception was in Mackinaw CIty at 'Neath the Birtches. Then we all took the ferry to the island and partied at the Pink Pony. DH and i honeymooned at Mission Pointe Resort.

are you looking for ideas or places to go or weddings on the island?

Lisa_Lynn
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:36 AM

Yes, I am lookingfor place to get married at on or by the island. I was on a website and ordered some info but want to know others experences. Thanks

Quoting ccnstanczak:

Mackinac Island.

i was married in Cross Village. Then our reception was in Mackinaw CIty at 'Neath the Birtches. Then we all took the ferry to the island and partied at the Pink Pony. DH and i honeymooned at Mission Pointe Resort.

ccnstanczak
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 11:46 AM

have you ever been to the island? it is beautiful!

I know there are def. weddings at mIssion point resort.

if you do get married there, make sure you acccount for ferrry prices and set up for your guests to get from the ferries to the location as there are no cars on the island.

my dad got tickets for every guest at the wedding to go over at a their group rate. you can call Arnold and Sheplers to see.

Quoting Lisa_Lynn:

Yes, I am lookingfor place to get married at on or by the island. I was on a website and ordered some info but want to know others experences. Thanks

Quoting ccnstanczak:

Mackinac Island.

Lisa_Lynn
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:12 PM

Yes, I been there its been years. But thinkiong of going over there to check it out to see if thats what we want.

Quoting ccnstanczak:

have you ever been to the island? it is beautiful!

I know there are def. weddings at mIssion point resort.

if you do get married there, make sure you acccount for ferrry prices and set up for your guests to get from the ferries to the location as there are no cars on the island.

my dad got tickets for every guest at the wedding to go over at a their group rate. you can call Arnold and Sheplers to see.

Quoting Lisa_Lynn:

Quoting ccnstanczak:

Mackinac Island.

ccnstanczak
by New Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:36 PM

do you live nearby locally?

Lisa_Lynn
by Member on Aug. 20, 2012 at 1:16 PM

yes, about a hour in a half away

Quoting ccnstanczak:

do you live nearby locally?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)