Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yummy Town?

Posted by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:48 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 335 Total Views
I just saw this ad in one of the local papers we get here in Macomb County, it's for a place called Yummy Town, has anyone heard of it or been there? here's the website www.yummytowncandy.com I'm going to check it out.

Tanya
by on May. 4, 2007 at 12:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
branmatsmom
by New Member on May. 4, 2007 at 8:35 PM
hi, that place looks really neat. I will have to check it out too sometime. I really miss going to penny candy stores growing up... I remember getting one of those little green crates and filling it up to your hearts desire.
momtosame
by on May. 4, 2007 at 8:47 PM
It's over on 21 & Garfield, I believe.  Hey  Renee when you went to   Eppler Jr High, did you walk home, and did you stop at that one store on the corner of Hahn & Van Dyke, not the one in front but on the side, they had candy there plus ice cream, do you remember?  Anyway yap yap, I'm in a yappy mood.
branmatsmom
by New Member on May. 5, 2007 at 10:42 AM
hey, yes I know what you are talking about it was by Bazleys (did you know my mom worked there, heehee) anyways wasnt' that little place called mini-mart? that was a cool place. Too bad they don't have more places like that these days. I remember a cool place in the mall too (Universal Mall) called Happyland I think they may have had one in Lakeside too?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)