Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ansel Adams at the DIA

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 11:27 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 214 Total Views

The Detroit Institute of Arts presents this special exhibition including more than 100 black and white photographs made by Ansel Adams throughout the course of his career, featuring familiar images and others that are little known and extremely rare.

This ticketed exhibition will run March 4 - May 27, 2007 at the DIA. Tickets will include museum admission.

For ticket details call the DIA Box Office at (313) 833-4005 or visit www.dia.org for museum information.

by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mom2boys9802
by Group Owner on Mar. 4, 2007 at 6:54 PM
My hubby mentioned this.  He wants to go.  He love Ansel Adams.  We have a print of his, but I have yet to find a place to hang it.  Don't quite go with the way we decorated.  There is a good chance we may go it we get the chance.  Thanks for posting it.

Shannon
Michigan Group Owner

Avon Representatives Group Owner

Shannon's Avon Website

JHanc968
by Group Admin on Mar. 5, 2007 at 11:04 AM

My husband loves Ansel Adams, he also studied his work in preparation to become a professional photographer (many moons ago).  We will be there, who knows we may bump into each other and not even know it - LOL.

Joyce

mom2boys9802
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2007 at 4:50 PM
If we decide ahead of time when we are going I'll let you know just in case it is the same time you are going.

Shannon
Michigan Group Owner

Avon Representatives Group Owner

Shannon's Avon Website

jeannebean
by Member on Mar. 6, 2007 at 9:39 AM
I saw this in the Sunday paper..I'm so geeked..My older son and I went down last spring and now that Ansel Adams, one of my absolute favorite photographers, looks like its on the list of to do's for this spring!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)