Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any fun things to do in Michigan with a two year old?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:15 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 271 Total Views
Any ideas on fun places to go with a two-year old in the Mid-Michigan area?  I'm stuck for ideas!!!  I need specific places please!  I live in Howell.
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
billynalexmom
by Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:19 PM
Where are you.  I know tha tin Chelsea there is the trehouse which is an indoor playground also in Jackson is fun 4 all kids which has all the blow up equipment for them to clime.  In Albion there is Kids n stuff which is a hands on meusum which my oldest loves and there is a hands on Meusum in AnnArbor.  Also in the Mall off of 94 in Ann Arbor there is a play area for kids that my son loves to play at.  Also the zoos are always good places.  Oh and I forgot in Jackson Nixon park has a pool with a zero depth area tha has a polar bear slide. 
mom2boys9802
by Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:09 PM
There is a Zoo in Lansing. Sorry I have not been in the Howell area in a long time so I don't know what is up that way, but I am sure there must be something either in Howell or Brighton.  I would search the web or yellow pages.

Shannon

Michigan Group - Owner

Walking Mommies -Owner

Mom-Me-Time- Owner

Avon Indpendent Sales Representatives Group- Owner

Avon Ind. Sales E-Rep.Website

Kidz_n_Dogz
by New Member on Jul. 31, 2007 at 6:49 PM
Kensington Park is close to Howell.  It is an awesome park!

Jackson has the Cascades Park and The Parlour--the best ice cream in Michigan!

I live in Lansing, which isn't too far.  We have Potter Park Zoo, Impression 5 Museum (hands on science museum for kids), the State Capital, Hawk Island Park.  The Great Lakes Folk Festival is coming in a few weeks, my son loved that at 2.  And next June you could check out Be a Tourist in Your Own Town, buy a $1 passport and have the opportunity to see many things in 1 day.  MSU has the botanical gardens and the planitarium.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)