Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Online Mommy Garage Sale

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 418 Total Views

I thouhgt I would add this incase any of you are wanting to sell or looking to by your used Childrens/Maternity items. The cost of raising kids is so high, and garage sales are an awsome way of saving some money. So use this area to sell and buy/request childrens/maternity items.

All transactions will occur between you and the seller, this is just a place to post those items.

~Melanie~
Mom to Kaitlyn (2.5) and baby on the way
by on Jan. 22, 2008 at 8:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
PearlyismyGirly
by on May. 11, 2008 at 1:39 PM
I just thought I'd say that Wyandotte's City Wide
Garage Sale is this weekend, May 17 & 18!

ellasmommy2007
by on Nov. 4, 2008 at 2:51 PM

I have a size 12 month Disney Tinker Bell costume. My daughter ended up wearing a different Tinker Bell costume cuz this one ended up being too small. i am asking $20 for it. It is the one that was sold at babies r us

amancos
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2009 at 6:16 PM

I have a ton of baby boy clothes.. Ranging from newborn- 12 months. My son was born in september. I also have little girl clothes ranging from newborn-6 months. I have 2 crib bedding sets. both for a boy or girl. a ton of different name brand bottles. bibs,blankets,car seat.. you name it i might have it. I live in ecorse. I atemted to have a garage sale last summer and only had 3 people come over a 3 day period. All low prices

marihand
by on Apr. 20, 2009 at 9:14 AM

I have a Step 2 Lifestyle Walk-In kitchen sold brand new for $250 and I'm selling mine for $150.  It's mint condition, just like brand new.  Wish I would have bought it when she was younger because she doens't play with it much.  She doesn't play with anything once I move it to her bedroom.  Anyway, here are some pics and I'm throwing in $40 worth of plastic food.  Over 100 pieces.  PM me if you are intersted.  I live in Southgate.

Dallasmommie
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2009 at 1:15 PM

I would love to have a garadge I do live in wyandotte but the only thing is I also live in the VILLAGE GREEN TOWN HOMES OF WYANDOTTE... They suck they won't let us have it cuz THEY TOLD ME THIS cuz its getto!!!!!! I couldn't belive it....

Does anyone know of a way I can get around that? lol

Dallasmommie
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2009 at 1:17 PM

I also have 2 infant boys car seats evenflo and graco  15.00 each. One white glider rocking chair, 25.00. I mostly sell things on CL which is criags list. Ive made a good 300.00 off them in the last few months. I very much recomend it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN