Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (231-232):
GlynnsMommy
by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 6:43 PM

Hello everyone, my name is Stephanie and I am the mommy of a very active 2 year old little boy.

I am a woman of many trades...  I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, socializing, photography and  always enjoy helping others.

I am here to see how many other moms there are out there looking for legitimate work at home positions. I have continuously searched until I previously found just what I was looking for and would be honored to invite anyone to join my team!! If you are interested... ask me how!! Be the breadwinner in your pajamas!!

KM_TheJourney
by on May. 26, 2015 at 2:47 PM

HELLO !!!

My name is Kayla, and I am a busy WAHM of 4 (ages 1y, 3y, 6y and 8y). & Happily married!

I recently began using Plexus and within 2 weeks of using these products, I bought my own business thru Plexus Worldwide. The products are life-changing!! and now I get paid to share my story and my passion!!!

I feel empowered and even more importantly I feel like the woman, mother and wife that I was meant to be!!! <3 && I'm excited to meet other moms who share similar stories and a passion of working for themselves!

If YOU

Lets connect and chat, I believe this can help you!!!

I'm NOT here to sell, just inspire a feeling of hope in educating and sharing my own story!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN