Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (221-226):
LisaMastrop
by on Oct. 7, 2014 at 7:49 PM

Hi Moms,

My name is Lisa and I have a n 18 year old daughter and a 14 year old boy.  I have an amazingly supportive husband and live in an incredible intentional community.  I fell in love with raising pigs, large and pot belly pigs about eight years ago when my kids started 4-H in our small town of Somerset, CA.  I wanted desparately to raise my own children instead of putting them in childcare.  So I quit my job and started looking for something to do from home.  I was very lucky to meet an incredible woman, online of all places.  I started my business about 10 years ago.  I love the integrity and the fact that the company I am partnered with has been in business for almost 30 years now.  With the help of other moms and Beth, who later passed away suddenly, I was able to stay at home with both my kids while working from home.  Back to the pigs.  I was also able to become a 4-H leader within our local chapter and lead the children and learn to raise pigs naturally.   I love helping others and would love to help any woman who is looking to work from home while raising her children.  Get free info at www.paid2begreen.com

This is Charlotte

Healthy_Pets
by on Nov. 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Hello! I am new here and a mom of 2 boys 13 & 15 years old, horses, dogs & cats :)

I have been working from home for the past 10 years (same company) and I love it.

Don't get me wrong it is hard work, but dedication and patience will bring results, - big results!

I am in network marketing and selling pet & people products as well as opportunity for others to join and do the same. 

My success comes from believing in the products, and promoting a quality product that people need and will buy on an ongoing basis, even far into the future.

I am happy to share my journey with anyone interested.

http://www.healthytownandcountrypets.com/

hrdwrkingmama
by on Nov. 12, 2014 at 7:03 PM
Hello there! I am a mom of 3 beautiful babies all under the age of 7. I have had my own business for over a year now and I am so blessed to be able to stay home with my kids. Its hard as a mom that has the desire to achieve great things and make a living but also wants to be home with her kids. I have been able to do that in my business. The best part of my Job is that I get to help other moms do the same thing. My kids and I are living healthier, my family is saving money every month, and all I do is educate others on how to do the same. Life is good. I look forward to meeting everyone!
Kendall
KatieD82
by New Member on Nov. 14, 2014 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, My name is Katie. I am married and together we have 5 kids, 14(my stepdaughter), 10, 9, 7, and 3. I like to crochet and sell the items I make, which include hats, diaper covers, legwarmers and more. I am also a health and wellness coach with Isagenix. I love helping people live a healthier life.

katie.abraham.isagenix.com

Looking forward to meeting other moms who love what they do.

jennysama
by New Member on Dec. 10, 2014 at 12:36 AM

Hi! I'm Virginia and so excited to see such a supportive group of women! I'm a single mother of one preschooler boy. We're sharing a home with my parents, which is good and has its challenges. I've been a cafe mom since 2010, but just started selling Younique a month ago and wanted to reach out to see what other moms are doing. 

Basically, I saw the Younique 3D Mascara, and makeup maven that I am, saw both the quality, value and opportunity in it, so here I am! I have to say I'm LOVING it! I just post a few times on Facebook, host ONLINE parties only, and my customers all order from my website that I got for FREE! And I mean, everybody wants it and wants to try it because who doesn't want gorgeous lashes that look fake but aren't?! And then my favorite part is that my commission on each sale gets paid to me about 3 hours after the sale, how cool is that! I never imagined that only a month into this, I'd be able to put some real cash towards Christmas!

So, that's me. I'm just so crazy about what I'm doing, I have that energy I need to reach beyond my comfort zone and share the love, know what I mean?!

I know you guys are all doing your thing, but seriously, if you want to check it out, I would love to throw a lash party for you on Facebook! 

https://www.youniqueproducts.com/VirginiaT/business

I wouldn't even mind hosting a party for some else's business as long as it doesn't cost me anything, that would be a great way to support our sisters in this group and help eachother widen the reach for our businesses. What do you think ladies?

Effir
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2014 at 3:54 PM
Hi my name is Effie. I work with the worlds fastest growing health & wellness company. These products & this company turned my life around.I now have more energy deeper sleeps & lost my embarassing middle section..I am making an income & getting healthy while working I am reaching out to any mums who are like me & want to stay at home with the children rather then doing a 9-5 job. This is also suitable for someone who wants a career change. What i love the most about our company is the team support. I am known as me not a wife or mother. It really was a game changer for me.message me for more information. Merry Xmas to all you amazing mums . I believe we are on this site to be appreciated & supported..Big shout out to those of us in our Fabulous Fourties now is our time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN