Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
  • 214 Replies
  • 16355 Total Views
3 moms liked this

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HotMama330
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Hi, Jennifer and all the other members of this group,

My name is Melina and I am the president and co-owner of One of a Kind Baskets, INC, a custom gift basket company.

I'm also a wife and the mother of a very active toddler.  In my spare time, I write a blog called Fantastic Fabulous Mom.  I also enjoy fiction writing, photography, hard rock music and baseball.

If we have anything in common, I'd love to chat, but please let me know you're from this group.

AnnasPassion
by on Aug. 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM
4 moms liked this

Hi Ladies, my name is Anna and I am a mother of a 13 year old boy that I think is the coolest kid.  Married to a wonderful and very supportive man.  

I'm the Founder of AnnaKnows.  This site was created because I believe in networking and I love promoting other small businesses.  I'd love to help anyone interested in more exposure.  For more detail, just ask.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to getting to know other business women that are passionate about their products. 

http://AnnaKnows.com 

tigg01969
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, My name is Dawn and I have been involved with Mary Kay for just over a year now, and I love the products and making sisters in the company.  I am now venturing into a Vertical market plan rather than an MLM called Market America.   I love getting the cahsback rewards by shopping on the web protal. 

I encourage everyone to take a look at the website and sign in, then enter as a new customer and when it asks who referred you please enter my email address as tigg01969@yahoo.com

They offer fantastic products but morever they are partnered with over 3,000 online stores like best buy, walmart, old navy, etc.  go to www.marketamerica.com/LynneFrane

If interested in having me as your Mary Kay consultant please visit my personal website at www.marykay.com/dlowery69

Thanks and have a Wonderful Day!!

Dawn

somuchlaundry
by on Aug. 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM
2 moms liked this

Hey guys!   I'm Penny and I have a small CPR instruction business. I am hoping my business will grow and prosper but I am also searching for that "network marketing" company that fits just right with me.  I am always thinking of new business concept ideas and different marketing strategies....hoping to learn more here and will share what I know!!

4busykids
by on Aug. 4, 2010 at 1:37 AM
3 moms liked this

Hi fellow MOMpreneurs!

My name is Tiffany, and I am a busy mom of 4 (all under the age of 10).  I've been married for 12 years to a man I consider to be my best friend.  I am blessed!

In my spare time (what little I have of it), I run a website (http://www.do-it-yourself-gifts.com), that provides a nice part-time income for my family.  I love working from home and spending time with my little ones while they are still young.

I'm excited to meet other moms who share the same passion of working for themselves!

LoveWhatYouDo
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Hello Fello Members,

I'm super excited to meet others in this group and brush shoulders with other motivated, success minded people.

I was a small business owner for 7 years and thankfully, I closed my doors last summer.  I am now working at home with an incredibly rewardig company.  I spend so much  more time with my son, I'm making more money and look forward to spending life with my new husband and our children.  Life is Good!

My website is called chantelclark.com  where I post regularly on leadership, self development, relationship marketing and nutrition as well.  If you visit, I would love to see a comment and leave one that leads back to you so I can visit you too.

Make it a great day!

InsightfulOne
by on Aug. 11, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Hi, everyone!  I'm excited to have found a group with so many women who truly value the blessing that our children are.  I'm a mother of three beautiful girls who are 6,4, and 2.  I've been married to my best friend for 7 years, and together we are independent marketing representative for Financial Destinations Inc.  I am excited to be a part of the company because not only do I work from but I am also able to really significantly change the lives of those I work with.  We offer people the ability to save and make money from their home and cell phone bills, use the latest handsfree driving technology while also improving their credit and getting out of debt.  I also am a licensed real estate broker and real estate has always been one of my passions.  I am excited about doing the work of the Kingdom of God and fulfilling His purpose for my life.  I look forward to networking with the many wonderful mothers here!

www.fdirep.com/csteadman

mlrvail
by on Aug. 12, 2010 at 9:08 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Ladies,

My name is Lauren. I have started the venture of becoming a MOMpreneur two years ago after my daughter was born.  I was dead set on finding something where I could leave my current job (teacher for 13 years) to be at home.  I am a nutritional cleanse coach with one of the largest growing nutritional companies in the U.S. called Isagenix International.  I help people meet their personal goals such as releasing weight, regaining energy, lowering their stress, improving athletic performance, and making an income from home for financial freedom.  My husband and I also have our own video editing company called Just Like That Editing (www.jltediting.com) 

I have begun writing two blogs; one on our experience on raising a happy child.  www.happybabyhappyparents.blogspot.com  and the other on nutrition and my adventures in this new business; http://blog.cleanercolorado.com

I am a huge outdoor enthusiast; skiing, snowboarding, hiking, biking, etc.  My daughter has my outdoor bug b/c she loves to bike in the trailer, hike in the backpack or just play outside.  I just finished reading Jack Canfield's book "The Success Principals" and am using this guide to change my life.  I also just finished the Twilight Series and have to say I loved it and Edward too.. Hee Hee!

Nice to meet you all!  I like forward to finding out what you all do!

MatthewsNonna
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:02 PM

My name is Michelle . I am  Mompreneur !! I have been married for 23 years and we have 4 children . 3 girls ages 22,20,and 19 and a son age 15. I also have been blessed with a lil grandson who is the light of my life ! he just turned a year old . I have been a stay at home mom our whole marriage and I just recently got my own business going. I am an independent consultant for Scentsy. I love candles, and these are wickless ones( no flame so they are safe around kids and pets) so that made me curious to start, then after researching i was hooked ! I am on facebook if anyone wants to friend me . Its matthewsnonna  or my business page is TheHeavenlyScented .  I look forward to meeting and chatting with other moms !

MatthewsNonna
by on Aug. 16, 2010 at 11:07 PM

Nice to meet you Lauren ! I hope to be able to chat with you soon ! I also love the outdoors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)