Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (111-120):
dcnative
by on Sep. 13, 2012 at 3:08 PM

Hello ladies~

My name is Donna. I am the proud mother of 2 wonderful adult children (25 and 27). I  recently relocated to VA and am still getting adjusted to the area. 

I work from home with a renewable energy company  and I love that we are helping the environment and helping individuals increase their income.

I look forward to communicating with everyone and exchanging ideas and tips about growing our businesses.

Much success to everyone!!

Lonely_Mom_2_B
by on Sep. 16, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Hello to all the beautiful successful Moms in this group. I am not a Mompreneur but would love any potential opportunities to allow me to be a single stay-at-home mom. I am due Feb 20th. This is my first child and I am terrified of sending my baby to any type of daycare. If I could find something where I could work from home then I would be at peace.

Any ideas?
JenHolliday
by on Sep. 20, 2012 at 9:33 PM

How much does it cost for you to promote other businesses?

KidsHomeSafe
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone!  I'm ali and i am a mom to 8 kids ages 5, 9, 10, 11, 13, 16, 18 and 25.  (25? 18?  when did THAT happen?  lol)    I am a homeschooler and have been for almost 20 years now.  I am a self employed writer who works out of her home, and have recently started a business called Kids Home Safe that is dedicated to the safety of children.  KHS creates indepth, interactive lessons on almost every emergency and safety issue imaginable.  The whole purpose is to help parents teach their kids what to do in an emergency and how to stay safe in almost every situation.  This has been a labor of love for me, as well as a dream come true and I'm so excited to finally be at the launch stage! :) Well almost... should be next week sometime!  wheeee!

Im glad to be here and look forward to meeting others as well!

ali  (you can find me at the urls below if you want. would love to have you follow!)

http://kidshomesafe.wordpress.com

http://twitter.com/kidshomesafe

http://http://www.facebook.com/kidshomesafe

crm282
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 8:51 PM

Hello, ladies!

My name is Cassandra. I am hoping to have a photography business going soon.  In addition, my husband, a few friends, and myself started a cause on Facebook called Corpus Christi Careers. It is currently a free service/cause on Facebook alone. Our goal is to help others find work by posting job ads and with career building advice. These are tough times and we love to help people! We are hoping to grow our cause into a business where we can continue to help others. We just moved to the Houston area and I love it! So, although our friends are still based in Corpus Christi, Texas. And, the service is also still based in Corpus Christi, we are hoping to add Houston soon. The sky is the limit!

I have been reading all of your posts and am inspired! :) I have been going through and checking out your sites, "liking" on Facebook, etc. Best of luck, everyone!

patfacts
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Hello

I'm Pat, a single Mom involved with a great company and able to work from home.  I'm sharing my information to everyone and know it is something that can make a difference in lives as it has changed mine.

Please go to the following websites take a look and welome! ;) 

www.qivanachallenge.com

www.uselect2bless.myqivana.com

My team is very supportive and helpful!

I look forward to hearing from you.  ;)

lele678
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:46 AM
Hi everyone, my name is Le Le. I am a single mother of two boys ages 10 and 7. I am a college student taking up Property Management online. I am also a new Avon Independent Sales Rep. I have a beauty blog http://www.swtcndy.blogspot.com.
www.facebook.com/swtcndysbeautyandmore
i love to do makeup tutorials on youtube my channel is swtcndy. I love to read, dance, draw, paint and travel. I enjoy dining at new restaurants, and meeting new people.
http://www.youravon.com/vlett
ChangeMyINCOME
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:26 AM

Hello Moms, Daughters, Ladies, Entrepreneurs & Dads,

Mompreneur - Getting OUT of DEBT from home, and I love what I do,

I work 1-3 hours a day, (Monday-Thursday) and I do NOT work on weekends, lol:-)

I've included with this email information regarding this exciting opportunity. An opportunity to realistically achieve the lifestyle you've always envisioned you would live. As you look through this information, try to reflect on your past, where you are financially NOW and envision where your future is headed.

Seeking to phone interview 4 self-motivated or self-starter professionals to be Marketing Executives (work at home) positions by 10.30.2012

If who can invest 1-2 hours per day, self-motivated, willing to learn, and want  to "STAY HOME" with your children, or simply want to supplement your income, ready to change their lives, and earn a Reliable Income (guaranteed)!

Sick of your job?  Need a change?  A great opportunity?  You will have flexible hours, no employees, NO limits, an amazing career, and FREE training!  Men and Women are changing their lives every second, every minute, every hour, every day! 

I have been doing the business for almost 11 months and real close to earning the company car which is whatever I choose and an income of $8,000-$12,000 a month!  Plus, earn trips, double bonuses, and much more... 

This is a REAL company, it's not a pyramid, one of the top Consumer Direct Marketing companies and we are International!

No Selling, No Pyramid, No Inventory, No Bagging Orders or Collecting Money!! 

If you're interested in taking a little peek to see if this is a fit for you, Whether you're a teacher, lawyer, nurse, stay at home parent, realtor, pastor, daycare owner, or senior citizen, this can be a GREAT fit for YOU 

It's no obligation to see if this is a fit for you.  You can chase YOUR dreams....you can do it starting today! 

For a Phone Interview to Work @ Home, my contact info is listed below.  Hope to talk to you real soon...

Office  (708) 277-9669-NOW

Email = ChangeMyINCOME2@yahoo.com

ChangeMyINCOME
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Hello Moms, Daughters, Ladies, Entrepreneurs & Dads,

Mompreneur - Getting OUT of DEBT from home, and I love what I do,

I work 1-3 hours a day, (Monday-Thursday) and I do NOT work on weekends, lol:-)

I've included with this email information regarding this exciting opportunity. An opportunity to realistically achieve the lifestyle you've always envisioned you would live. As you look through this information, try to reflect on your past, where you are financially NOW and envision where your future is headed.

I want to offer YOU an amazing Marketing Executive Career!!  

Seeking to phone interview 4 self-motivated or self-starter professionals to be Marketing Executives (work at home) positions by 10.30.2012

If who can invest 1-2 hours per day, self-motivated, willing to learn, and want  to "STAY HOME" with your children, or simply want to supplement your income, ready to change their lives, and earn a Reliable Income (guaranteed)!

Sick of your job?  Need a change?  A great opportunity?  You will have flexible hours, no employees, NO limits, an amazing career, and FREE training!  Men and Women are changing their lives every second, every minute, every hour, every day! 

I have been doing the business for almost 11 months and real close to earning the company car which is whatever I choose and an income of $8,000-$12,000 a month!  Plus, earn trips, double bonuses, and much more... 

This is a REAL company, it's not a pyramid, one of the top Consumer Direct Marketing companies and we are International!

No Selling, No Pyramid, No Inventory, No Bagging Orders or Collecting Money!! 

If you're interested in taking a little peek to see if this is a fit for you, Whether you're a teacher, lawyer, nurse, stay at home parent, realtor, pastor, daycare owner, or senior citizen, this can be a GREAT fit for YOU 

It's no obligation to see if this is a fit for you.  You can chase YOUR dreams....you can do it starting today! 

For a Phone Interview to Work @ Home, my contact info is listed below.  Hope to talk to you real soon...

Office  (708) 277-9669-NOW

Email = ChangeMyINCOME2@yahoo.com

monababy
by on Oct. 25, 2012 at 10:47 AM
Hello, my name is Mona, I am a stay at home mom. I am looking for work at home business that does not require a base of friends,I am an older mom who does not wish to do parties or have inventory. I am broke folks I do not have money for kits or anything. I am great on the Internet and doing work. Looking for something that will bring in good money immediately . If you have a businesses that I can do please let me know.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN