Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (21-30):
Poetique_Mommy
by on Nov. 24, 2010 at 12:56 AM

Hey Mommies! My name is Prescilla and I love being a Mompreneur. I am blessed to be married to my best friend and have 2 handsome, funny sons named Zaphaneah who is 3 and Zeh'liJah who will be 2 in a week. My husband and I are business partners as Independent Herbalife Distributors and we love everything about our products and the team we work with. There are so many things that I can say that are BEST but honestly, it all boils down to being WORRY-FREE and able to be with my family and raise my kids instead of someone else.

I look forward to chatting with you all and commend you all for being the SUCCESSFUL CHAMPIONS OF CHALLENGES. GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!

madillon
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 9:22 AM

Hi everyone!  My name is Michelle.  I have two wonderful boys.  They are both in school now and I would love to find something to do with myself.  I love baking and my friends are always ordering cakes from me.  I do this only for friend and family right now but would love to do this on a full time basis.  I have specs from the health department to put in a second kitchen that is approved but the endless pages are a little daunting.  We have an unfinished basement and that is where I would love to set up my kitchen.  This way I can be home, volunteer and still make some money.  I would love to research products for kids with food allergies as well.  My boys and I all suffer from them and I'm finding a market for this specialty.  Any ideas on finding special loans or grants for this type of business?

sew4heaven
by on Jan. 7, 2011 at 7:10 PM

HI My name is Debbie,

I have 9 kids with only 4  left at home.. I am a Grandma of 1 who will turn 1 tomorrow.

I work with L'bri an Aloe Base skincare company.  The first ingredient is all of our skincare products is aloe. Soothing and loving to the skin. 

I also, work with Send out Cards.  With send out cards I can keep up with my customers and also, my friends and relatives with out having to go to the post office.  People have been calling

me  since Christmas to tell me how wonderful the cards are.

Look forward to getting to know you ladies.

wlrahilly
by on Jan. 13, 2011 at 3:49 PM

Hey Jennifer!

This is Wendy.  We've chatted before in other places.  :-)

I am a MOMpreneur!  I have 3 awesome boys ages 15, 5 and 3 plus I have my own business as well.  I'm definitely a busy mom.  My business is Ameriplan, but you can find me a lot on http://WendyRahilly.net which is where a great deal of my focus has been lately. I've been working from my home for over 8 years now and am absolutely loving it.  I've learned a great deal over these years and feel truly blessed for the experiences and knowledge I have gained. 

Anyway, nice group you have here and thanks for the great content you share so much. 

Take Care!

` Wendy Rahilly

lovemycoffeemom
by on Jan. 15, 2011 at 3:09 PM

Hello;

I am Tara, a married mom of two small boys.  I have been working towards leaving my corporate 9-5 job and become a full time online marketer.  I am about to launch my first informational ebook which is targeted towards Moms (stay at home and working) to help them with their dreams of starting an online business.  

I would love to include testimonials of other successful Moms in my book (great way to promote your business as well).  If you are interested please let me know, I will send you a copy to review.

Thanks and look forward to chatting with everyone!

Tara

http://www.tarawalsh.com/

extremelibrary
by on Jan. 27, 2011 at 9:22 AM

My name is Bonnie and I have 3 kids. Jerzy will be 11 in March. Xzavion is 4 and Reyna is 2 months old.  I'm now at home because daycare is to expensive. I know have more time to devote to the business. I do Barefoot Books. Combines my love of reading and children.

ArizonaSinglMom
by on Jan. 31, 2011 at 11:05 PM

Hi, my name is Kerstin. I just joined this evening and look forward to communicate with other moms. I am a single mom, have been for the past 12 years. The blessing in my life is my beautiful daughter, Alexandria. I work full-time and also have a greeting card business. Thank you. Kerstin www.givewithcards.com

Corina100
by on Feb. 4, 2011 at 12:28 PM

Hi, I'm Corina a MOMpreneur that is excited to be part of this great group! Looking forward to sharing ideas, experiences, tips with other professional moms like me!

lrstith
by on Feb. 5, 2011 at 7:20 AM

Hello! My name is Renee and I am a MOMpreneur!! I am a mother of 2 daughters, 2 grandchildren and soon to be 3rd grandchild in April!! I LOVE that my Home Business has helped me to have the time to spend with my family!! I am an Independent Scentsy Consultant and have had the time of my life for over 2 yrs now!!! Scentsy has allowed me to grow as a person and overcome my social anxiety!

Not only are you able to keep your homes smelling great but you don't have to worry about flames, soot, or smoke with these warmers and they are completely safe around children and pets!! We have over 80 wonderful scents and over 45 beautful warmers to choose from.

If you would like more info. on this incredible opportunity you can call or email me anytime!!You can also go to my website and look around if you like.

870-692-3950

wickless65@gmail.com

www.lrstith.scentsy.us

Renee

SandiEMomof3
by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 6:56 PM

I have 3 little girls. My husband works full time plus is in school to get his masters.  I work from home to help make ends meet.

I help people set up shopping accounts and i get paid for it!  I've been really blessed to find this company. Check this out and I KNOW you'll be pleased!  It's a real opportunity for us moms to spend more time with our kids and still have enough money coming in to make ends meet (and then some!)  :-)

Change your life for only $1!!!

Start working with a BBB Inc 500 company with 25 years of experience!

No risk! No selling/stocking!

100% risk free! Join our team in March for only $1!!!

You can have your own successful business from home!

For more information go to www.ForYourDreams.biz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)