Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Meet MOMpreneurs Here and Introduce Yourself

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to the MOMpreneurs Cafe! Please introduce yourself here by sharing a little about you, your interests, favorite quotes, what you do, favorite books or anything you would like for us to know!

A MOMpreneur is a MOM + Entrepreneur. If you are Mom who truly wants success and is willing to do what it takes to achieve that... you are definitely in the right place! Happy to have you here and look forward to creating a beautiful MOMpreneur Community here!

by on Aug. 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM
Replies (91-100):
tsk2011
by on May. 14, 2012 at 8:41 PM
2 moms liked this

I want to be a MOMpreneur!

motivatedmomof7
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 4:58 PM

Hi There!  My name is Michele and I live in Hockley, TX...a suburb of Houston.  I am a SAHM/WAHM/Homeschooling mom of 7.

I recently started my own business.  I recently began making jewelry of my own, and enjoyed it.  So, I decided to make a business out of it.  I launched my business back in April.  The name is Bead-M-Up Jewelry.  I do have a website but it is VERY much under construction at the moment.  I have one of those build your own sites, but am still having trouble :)  But I do have a couple of things that I have made on my site.  Please take a look but excuse the mess right now.

Good luck to all WAHMs on whatever venture you are doing!!

Michele

www.beadmupjewelry.com

arbnmom
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:02 PM
my name is erica davidson I have been fortunate enough to have quit my corporate job 3 years ago and I own my own business and do it very part time around my family time! I love helping other mothers achieve your goals in life in dreams let me know if you're interested thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMott
by on Jun. 11, 2012 at 5:10 PM

Hello everyone. My name is Rachael and I am a full time stay at home mom of 3 wonderful little boys. I chose to work from home so I can enjoy my children while they are still small. I recently started a new business venture (and by the looks of it.......my last) lol. This has grown so much and is taking off so quickly that I don't even know how I did it. lol.  Anyway I am here to help anyone who needs it. We have a wonderful team that is like a family and we are helping thousands of new Distributors. We have grown over 700% (yes, 700) in just the past few months. If you would like more information please visit my site and check out the opportunity. It is the best decision I have ever made for my children and I.  

Can't wait to get to know some of you better. 

Rachael Mott

Independent Distributer for It Works

www.wrapitandloveit.com

jaysmom88
by on Jun. 21, 2012 at 12:32 AM

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Tiffany and I'm a SAHM. I have a 3 year old son named Jaylen and he's my world. I'm trying to become a successful WAHM and it's been pretty tough but, I've found something that I can do while taking care of my son. So now, I make a pretty decent living with USHWF and I love it. I'm also pursuing my Associate's degree in Accounting and eventually want to own my own accounting firm.

To sum it all up, I'd say that I'm a family and career oriented mother who only wants the best possible future for myself and my son. If anyone has any tips for me about working from home or wants information about what I do, please don't hesitate to message me. I would love all the advice I could get. 

Thanks for reading!!

Tiffany

loridori4
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 10:07 PM

Hello Ladies!

My name is Lorraine, and I'm happy to find this group! I'm a mom of 4 grown kids, wife of my dream guy, and owner of L.A. Minerals cosmetic company.

Started the business in 2007, after falling in love with mineral makeup, except for the itch! Spent a year and a half researching ingredients, working with chemists, and coming up with formulas that worked well, and didn't itch!

I love my work, cafe mom, my doggies and my family :) (not necessarily in that order)

mineral makeup~Lorraine
Founder & CEO
L.A. Minerals
Red Carpet Ready - Mineral Makeup

tine35
by on Jul. 2, 2012 at 6:59 PM

Hi all....my name is Christine. I am a mother to 2 beautiful children. My son is 11 and my daughter is 9. I am a WAHM who provides child care in my home.

11 months ago I started a new business venture working with a wonderful candle company...Gold Canyon candles. I had never heard tell of Gold canyon before I started with them but it has turned out to be the best thing that has ever happened to our family.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you better. Feel free to check out my website to see what Gold Canyon has to offer

www.mygc.com/christinemill   (website)

BrownSugar03
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Hi, my name is Leslie. I am so blessed to have found MOMpreneurs. I have two wonderful children who are 11 and 13.  I recently, started working with AMERIPlan, as a broker. I hoped this home-based business will allow me to resign from my full-time job in the years to come. I am so excited that I have an opportunity to work my home-based business part-time and still give quality time to  my children. I love networking with everyone on the cafemom website.  If you have a chance please visit my website: http://www.good-opportunity.com/ to see if this is a good fit for you to join us at AMERIPlan. God Bless to everyone!!!

Thanks,

Leslie

moneymaker254
by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 10:11 PM

Hi. My name is Mary and I have 5 children.  Ages 2,5,15,16,22. I am going to school online for Health Information Technology.  I am a stay at home mom. I just recently started with ushomeworkforce and I also am involved with Melaleuca, but not very much time devoted to it.  I love meeting new people and making friends.

meadow99
by on Jul. 18, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Hi everyone! If you want to get paid from taking food surveys, check this out. This is a legit survey site that pays  consistently.

Check it out here

Paid Online Surveys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN