Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is you career/business and how much do you make a month?? Do you love it?

Posted by   + Show Post

Just curious what some moms here do to make a living.  What business or company or you working for?  How much do you profit a month??  do you love, hate or is your job just ok?  If you could change careers right now would you and if so what kind of business or career would you start instead and why???  Just bored and wanted to start a new topic =)

by on Aug. 14, 2012 at 6:22 PM
Replies (21-23):
SGRobinson
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 4:31 PM

I'm a freelance graphic designer and illustrator and average about $3,000 a month now that I'm not turning down jobs because of the whole "new mom to twins" thing. I love my jobs, especially the illustration work - trying to get more of that!

CWGCAG02
by on Feb. 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I do clinical strength at home spa treatments. I LOVE it! I was able to quit my other few jobs and just do this. It had a small start up fee, BUT the $89 gave me $465 worth od products to hold my at home spas. I am not a sales person, I simply get some girls together for a girls night, then do real spa treatments with them. They feel so great and see instant results and WANT to buy. I just started 4 months ago, but I do one spa a week, that last 2 hours and I have been making a little over $1000 a month. I get to spend more time with my family, have my husband work less too, and buy those "extras" we were living without!

If you want to know more about this company check out my website and click on "Opportunity", or message me.

http://www.beautipage.com/carriegentry/

Lovingthefamily
by on Feb. 21, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I have worked at home for the past 4 years. I absolutely love what I do and I couldn't ask for anything better. I currently make between 2500-3000 per month. Our company is currently looking for people to join our team. Starting out you can make between 600-2000 depending on your client base.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN