Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just had to share! So Excited!!!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 627 Total Views
4 moms liked this

I am pictured in the It Works edition of Success From Home for getting their $10,000 bonus. I bought a ton of them lol!

I also just got back from out national conference. I made a video of it :)

Heather- Air Force Wife, Mom of two, WAHM with It Works! Global~ The Body wrap company
There are people that will tell you that you can't do it. They will even try to hold you back. However, it only means THEY can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to and are willing work hard to get. They told me I couldn't do it. They told me that home businesses weren't worth it, that I should get a 'real job'. Well, I was happy to tell them I got the $10,000 bonus and more than a full time income! I'll be happy to tell them I got the $25,000 and $50,000 bonus which I will get! There is no one that can stop me but myself!

by on Jan. 23, 2013 at 5:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
stljwwoman
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Way to go!  group hug

I was a professional Nanny for many years! Still a mom of a young child because mine were born 12 years apart. Please check out my blog on working from home! http://www.onlydebontheweb.com 

Work from home with Deb @ http://www.successwithdeb.com 

DebW629
by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Congratulations!  That is wonderful!  I am a huge believer in Direct Sales...you just have to be willing to work.  I am one promotion away from earning my Lexus with Nerium International...and I can't wait to drive by all those who shake their heads and say "get a real job".  LOL  Again...HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Deb W. ~ Happily married for more than 17 years with two beautiful children, a 15 year old girl and a 13 year old boy. Truly blessed and loving life. 

One of my great blessings is helping others look better and feel better about themselves. www.dlwhite.arealbreakthrough.com and www.dlwhite.theneriumlook.com.

Caroldoesnails
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Congratulations!

I  Jamberry Nails.
I do my nails with hairdryer. How do you do yours? 
My Facebook Fan Page, Request a free sample

Momyplease
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:48 AM
congratulation.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momyplease
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM
I think direct sale is a very hard job
harder then any "real job"' congratulation for your Lexus. when you get it.

Quoting DebW629:

Congratulations!  That is wonderful!  I am a huge believer in Direct Sales...you just have to be willing to work.  I am one promotion away from earning my Lexus with Nerium International...and I can't wait to drive by all those who shake their heads and say "get a real job".  LOL  Again...HUGE congratulations to you!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZanderandBella
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I agree. It's by far the most difficult 'job' I have had but also the most rewarding and fun. I'd love to say DS is for everyone but the truth is, it isn't for those not willing to work because it is a lot of work. 

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting DebW629:

Heather- Air Force Wife, Mom of two, WAHM with It Works! Global~ The Body wrap company
There are people that will tell you that you can't do it. They will even try to hold you back. However, it only means THEY can't do it. You can do anything you set your mind to and are willing to work hard to get.

tiffc
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM
That's awesome!! Congrats!
Momyplease
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM
What do you sell. I want to get my sister into something. she is an awesome people person with great attitude. she is very hard worker. she used to sell Monavi. but the product was very expensive and now days people just don't have money for a $80 coast of health juice so she quite the company. she done so much for others and have not been associated art all. I just want to see her happy and making money. I think I have the best sister ever.

Quoting ZanderandBella:

I agree. It's by far the most difficult 'job' I have had but also the most rewarding and fun. I'd love to say DS is for everyone but the truth is, it isn't for those not willing to work because it is a lot of work. 

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting DebW629:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lorriekueffer
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 7:56 AM

That's fabulous, congratulations!! I love to see the successes in our profession. Like any other achievement, it takes hard work, but the efforts pay off. Great job!

ZanderandBella
by on Jan. 29, 2013 at 11:34 AM
I'm with It Works Global. But yeah, $80 for health juice would be above my comfort zone lol.

Quoting Momyplease:

What do you sell. I want to get my sister into something. she is an awesome people person with great attitude. she is very hard worker. she used to sell Monavi. but the product was very expensive and now days people just don't have money for a $80 coast of health juice so she quite the company. she done so much for others and have not been associated art all. I just want to see her happy and making money. I think I have the best sister ever.

Quoting ZanderandBella:

Quoting Momyplease:

Quoting DebW629:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN