Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Facebook Contest

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

Ok ladies...I have never done this, but I am going to try something new.  Like you all, I am trying to market and promote my Work at Home business.  I have joined a brand new company that has one product...an anti-aging product that is taking the beauty industry by storm!  I would love to build my exposure through Facebook so I am going to run a contest.  Just go to my Facebook business page at http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Debbie-White-Senior-Brand-Partner-Nerium-International/231478796979013 and "Like" it. Then leave a brief comment stating why you would love to win a free bottle of NeriumAD, the ONE step, nighttime anti-aging cream, for yourself or a friend or family member.  If I receive 20 or more new "Likes" I will review all comments with one of my Brand Partners, and one lucky winner will receive a bottle...value $80/Preferred and $110/Retail...absolutely free!!

Good luck!!!  Below is one of my personal before/after pictures!  This product works!!  Absolutely guaranteed!

Deb W. ~ Happily married for more than 17 years with two beautiful children, a 15 year old girl and a 13 year old boy. Truly blessed and loving life. 

One of my great blessings is helping others look better and feel better about themselves. www.dlwhite.arealbreakthrough.com and www.dlwhite.theneriumlook.com.

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN