Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Moms out there offer Quality advertising, social media or other

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 337 Total Views
1 mom liked this
I'm looking for some advertising and would like to give my money to a Mom advertiser -- If you are a mom and offer advertising please let me know what you offer - Thanks!! Tiff :)

Tiffana ~ Work At Home Mom ~ A little bit of everything :)

Busy Bee Bags!
All inclusive Crafts and Activities for Kids!
Farm Day Camp!
A place for young children to learn about Farm Life firsthand!
Inspired Living App!

Change your Life with the First App that PAYS!

by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Davrien
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 9:55 AM
What type of marketing are you looking for specifically? My hubby and I own a marketing company. We specialize on social media, SEO, text marketing, branding, and custom apps. We would love to speak with you regarding your needs.
Davina
ThreeReasons123
by on Mar. 10, 2013 at 6:50 AM
I offer Facebook/twitter blasts as well as leads, my son actually runs the site, rockstarleadz.com
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
csmsand
by on Apr. 1, 2013 at 10:08 PM

I have a mommy blog ( http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/ ) It's a combination of family life, biz tips and articles, crafts & DIY's. I've just started to have guest bloggers. If you would like to be a guest on my blog and share something I would be happy to included your sig line along with links to your websites. Also all of my blog posts are connected to my Facebook Fan page and Twitter providing more availability for you to be seen. You can either PM me or send me an email csmsand@hotmail.com

Helping Moms work from Home!
Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

extremelibrary
by on Apr. 2, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Can I do a guest post too?

Quoting csmsand:

I have a mommy blog ( http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/ ) It's a combination of family life, biz tips and articles, crafts & DIY's. I've just started to have guest bloggers. If you would like to be a guest on my blog and share something I would be happy to included your sig line along with links to your websites. Also all of my blog posts are connected to my Facebook Fan page and Twitter providing more availability for you to be seen. You can either PM me or send me an email csmsand@hotmail.com

Amtwirls
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Hey,

This is great for moms and students...

As you know, the majority of people don't read real books anymore... everyone reads on their ipad, Kindle, Nook, phone, etc. ? Right? That's why this is so exciting! This is like Net flicks for ebooks!

READ CAREFULLY: ... what else can you get for $7 a month AND  get residual income from it at the same time?  This was designed for the "average joe" and is so freaking simple.

Flat out, this is all it is:

**Join for $7 and get 10 free ebooks of your choice just for joining ( no catch)

**$7 a month and get one free ebook a month while ALSO investing that $7 in an EASY new matrix--- (one where you are not ashamed or afraid of telling your friends or family about; where you actually GET something; one that is EASY to do....)

THINK AGAIN: what do you usually blow $7 a month on? Coffee? Lottery Tickets, etc??? YOU WOULDN'T EVEN MISS IT!!!! I don't)

BONUS: You have your own website instantly and can SELL the books you've gotten when you are done with them; or write and publish your OWN ebooks. (Wouldn't it be neat for you or your kids to learn how to do this?? Everything is going to computers, tablets and phones... that's where you want YOUR book to be!!!! )

So many opportunities for $7 a month! and it's no joke and super easy to do.  Like I said, It would be a great side venture...

Email me: Amtwirls@mac.com OR

Do like I did, and just say, "Dang... $7 a month?  Why not?  AND JOIN: http://amtwirls.pmebooks.com/marketing.cfm?ref=amtwirls

Email me  and I can send you a video to watch,  a slide show, and poke around my site and read all about it.  I like it because it's not obnoxious looking... 

Amwirls@mac.comhugs

Thesavingsgirl
by on Apr. 5, 2013 at 5:45 PM
You should totally check out fiverr.com I was just browsing and you can pay $5 for people to do all sorts of advertsing. You might want to check it out at least! I saw one of a girl who creates signs and makes a youtube video about your company. I really loved that one. There are so many on there though.
csmsand
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Yes I'm open to anyone being a guest blogger. Just to clarify though, this is not an advertisement. I would appreciate a quality article, post, diy project, things of this nature. Once I have your blog post I can add your sig line along with links back to your website, FB, Twitter, etc.

Here are a few examples of blog posts....

http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-most-important-factor-for-your_29.html

or http://4mykiddos.blogspot.com/2013/04/simple-2x4-project.html

I have found that as being a guest blogger for others I do gain new followers and am able to reach others that I might not have otherwise.

Helping Moms work from Home!
Website ~ Blog ~ Facebook ~ Twitter

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)