• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi everyone!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 314 Total Views

Good afternoon,

I am hoping to become very active in this group.  My husband was laid off for months and has recently just found a job.  A little over a month ago my job was eliminated from the non-profit I worked at for going on eight years.  It was a complete surprise so there was no preparation.  I am trying to get enrolled in school but can't seem to get concrete answers.  At this point, any help would be greatly appreciated!  Thank you!

by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
night-time
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 1:35 AM

I'm sorry to hear your job was eliminated.What would you like to take in school?

Have you thought about being your own bossand making you rich or your boss? I'm looking for a few people who would be Interested in Igniting their income. I work from home, love it. Also have the time to spend with my family but am able to make the extra income I'm looking for. I'm in the Health and Wellness Industry. No deliveries, no inventory, no experience neccessary. Margery          www.margeryvoshell.com

MargaretMunga
by on Mar. 9, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Hi there, 

I want to believe only the best from what you are going through. Almost a similar situation. My husband and I moved from Indiana to Arizona without knowing what to expect. So he was jobless for 6 months and then I was five months pregnant. Luckily my mum hosted us. Now my new born is 5 months and we are still settling. I am enrolled in Institute of Integretive Nutrition to be a health coach for my family and right now am involved in online marketing.  I reached the bottom of the bottoms and I knew if I wanted to be the role model to my two boys, I had to step in and take 1000% personal responsibility. So am on an upward trend, am not there yet but I have mentors who are holding my hand along the way. Going through that experience has made me see the world in a different perspective. Now am more keen to observe the universal laws to guide me as I plant thoughts of goodwill to others and myself, every deed I first of all juxapose it to the law of cause and effect and if it brings happiness to me and others I go right ahead and if not, I stop it. I invite you to watch a video of what I am doing online it's amazing and it can bring about what you are seeking...stability from your own results compared to the unstability of a job. Thanks for reading this post and may bliss be a constant visitior in your life.  www.empowernetwork.com/iambliss

lmcaninch
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 4:11 PM

Sorry to hear about the bad luck you have had.  Hope things get better for you and good luck with school.  I am an IBO with JD Premium.  I sell vitamins, supplements, weight loss systems, skin care, and organic home products.  I love the company and the products both have changed my life.  Not sure what you are looking for but visit my website and let me know if you would like more info.  Good luck with everything

www.jdpremium.com/lmcaninch

Labellamilan
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Hello,

Sorry to hear about everything that has happened.  Are you looking for a wahm opportunity or are you just going to focus on school?  If you need extra income think about becoming a gift basket consultant.

You will earn:

* 5 types of income
* Residual income
* Fast Bonuses available

What We Don't Do..
* No parties are required
* No collecting money
* No delivering products

You can also visit my website to watch our free video about this industry.

http://www.milan.labellabaskets.com/earnincome.php

If you  need more info feel free to message me
* No expensive kits to buy

love_my_family
by on Mar. 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM
I am looking for work I can do from home. I am excellent at data entry and typing. Any suggestions that may lead me in that direction?
kflemino22
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I sell books and other activities from Usborne Books & More. I am able to stay home with my kids and work when I want. It's been great to get another income into our household, be able to get out of the house and be with other adults, and have a job that benefits my children and family! You can do this job from ANYWHERE in the US. There are no minimum monthly requirements you have to hit so you can work as much (or as little) as you want.

There is an awesome deal to get started in March for only $24 (usually at least $69). You cannot beat this deal! If you are interested message me directly. Feel free to check out this amazing opportunity and these fantastic books at http://u3330.myubam.com/14870  In addition, no matter when you sign up you have the ability to earn the full price of your start-up back in your first month!

If you are not interested in this opportunity to work, but would like to learn how to earn some free books from me message me as well! We also have some great opportunities for fundraisers for any groups from boy/girl scouts to schools to sports teams and more and some great programs for schools.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)