Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

work at home- wellness company

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 433 Total Views

I am a Sahm.  I need something I can do from home. I have just recently lost 60 pounds, still 20 more to lose, started eating healthier and exercising. I would love to work for a company that I was passionate about.   

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mistidayz
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 11:50 AM

Grats on the weight loss.  You are almost to your goal so don't stop now.  ;)  I work with AmeriPlan and it's something that I personally love.  I don't have inventory, quotas. I don't do hard sales or cold calling and it's a service that EVERYONE can use, not just a select few.  You can check it out at http://www.wonderfultoworkfromhome.com/  I would love to talk to you about it and see if it's the right fit for you.

mlrvail
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Hello RelaxedMom2-3!  Congrats on your weight release!! That is so awesome!!! You can definitley lose the 20 more pounds you are wanting to!  I actually coach  people through solution-based nutritional programs to help them reach their greatest health, whether it be released weight, increased energy, better athletic performance, better sleep, and increase their wealth.  Obvioulsy health is very important for you which makes you perfect for what I do.  We have such an awesome team that supports each other in growing, and meeting their health and financial goals whether it be to earn a little extra money for a car payment, mortgage payment, or to replace a full time income!  Our team has so much momentum and we are always looking for motivated, passionate people, especially Moms who want to be home to raise their family and impact other peoples lives.  Here is a very short link  http://www.isagenix.com/au/en/isavideos_financial_adv.dhtml  that explains a bit more!  I hope to hear back from you and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.  My email is lauren@rebalancedbody.com  My number is 303-902-4323

Lauren

Elevenhounds
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 5:02 PM

Hi!  I am so glad you asked about this!  Great job on the weight loss and healthy lifestyle changes!

You are wise in wanting to choose a product/company you are passionate about because that passion will show!

I was actually in the same boat, I was the highest I had ever weighed (not pregnant) and I wanted to work out but it hurt my hips and back...guess I am getting old! lol

My husband actually found LifeVantage, the company we are currently distributors for.  He saw the money making potential and brought home some sample supplements.  We began taking them and I was sold!  I have had less pain and aches, better sleep, and more energy.  I am giving bottles to my elderly parents because I honestly believe it will help them feel better and enhance their quality of life.

There are a lot of healthy products out there, and many of them are really great, but I wouldn't put my name behind them the way I am eager to do with Protandim.  It may not make me live longer but it will certainly help me live BETTER!  (Plus it doesn't hurt that the company has an excellent comp plan so I can enjoy better health AND more money!)

Let me know if you want to hear more.  Or email me at:  aliencats at outlook dot com

eventtalk
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Congrats on your weight loss! It takes dedication to achieve a goal like that and that is what you need in working a business from home.

I'm passionate about the wellness company I work for because it targets not just your physical health but also your home's health. I've lost all my pregnancy weight with the help of their weight loss products and also have erased the pain in my knees with their joint health line. Not to mention how I've removed toxins from my home.

I don't keep any inventory, don't host parties, don't have to ship anything. All I do is show families a better way to shop. And like those moments when you are losing weight and could use a coach to help keep you on track, I work with a great team that keeps me motivated.

Please find out as much as you can about potential companies to work with. When you find one that fits your passion, then you will be unstoppable in sharing its benefits. I would love to give you all the details about what I do to help you make that choice.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
ames1080
by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM
Hello, I work with a health and wellness company, I love their products, incentives and bonuses. If you are interested please Message me for more info!
AceSabaMomma
by on Apr. 13, 2013 at 3:32 AM
Congrats on the weight loss!!! Just wanted to let ya know tht I work for an awesome wellness company! We offer many great products from weight loss to colon clensing to women & men's urinary health products and products tht help you stay younger and products tht help with arthritis and even a product tht gets rid if the flu virus AND MRSA too!!!.. . As well as skin and hair products too! This company loves its ppl so much it giving away a brand new Benz! What company would ever love it's ppl enough to give away a brand new car! Plus they have events to attend and receive free products too!!! Plus the bonuses are great too!!! If ya wanna know more just let me know and I'll help ya all I can!!!!!

Quoting RelaxedMom2-3:

I am a Sahm.  I need something I can do from home. I have just recently lost 60 pounds, still 20 more to lose, started eating healthier and exercising. I would love to work for a company that I was passionate about.   

Lyricgirl65
by on Apr. 23, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Hello Mom, how are you? That's awesome that you lost weight and are on a path to better health... I just wanted to share with you my website. I am not sure exactly what your looking for in a home business but take a look at my website and if you want to know more just leave me your contact info or message if you have any questions.

Gina

www.makegreengogreen.com/Ginamarie

AcaVie
by on Apr. 24, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi,

I think this wellness company is just right for you. It is about weight loss and healthy eating.

Have a good day!

mandaboo99
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 11:23 AM

I sent you a PM :)

Quoting RelaxedMom2-3:

blessed2behome
by on May. 6, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Hey There!!

Wow...!! Congrats on the weight loss.  I bet you had an amazing journey with an awesome transformation.  I am currently doing business in the fitness & health industry.  I would love to speak with you more about working with you and seeing if I can help you and if you are a fit for my team.  Below is what I am looking for:

********************************************************************************************

I am in search of a ROCK STAR who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit, has a no excuse mentality, is self-motivated and coachable.  This ROCK STAR will be helping other people evolve with Simple Health and Simple Wealth.  We have an array of health and wellness products that allow us to tap into multiple industries.  Those products are but not limited to: cafe rosso (red coffee), cprime (balance bands), shakes (natural/healthy), Akaline Spring Water, and so much more.  We also have our e84 Challenge with 3 different categories for people to either lose weight, get in shape, build muscle mass.

I am looking for a LONG TERM business partner who is ready to earn a significant income and stop struggling in this industry.  If this is you, please connect with me ASAP so we can chat to see if you are someone that will fit well on my team and that I can work with!  

Connect with me on facebook: http://facebook.com/ConnectWithKantrese (best way); Skype: KantreseSmith; email: info@90daystogetfit.com Business Line: 804-277-9598

By the way these are some things you'll receive:

• $15-$250 in Free Sample Kits
  • $300 in Free Products Monthly with our 1-2-Free Program
  • Free 5 Star Luxury Vacations with evolv Xperience Rewards Program
  • Phenomenal Team Training & Support with myself & my business partner Multi-Millionaire, Top Networker Cedrick Harris
  • Weekly/Monthly Commissions & Bonuses
  • And So Much More!!

Plus I have my own fast start bonuses for those who join with me this week!  Click the picture below for more information.

PS. I'm what they call a Multipreneur-- I believe in making multiple streams of income.  I can also show you a way to blog about your passions for profit- check out the unique blogging system I use that is helping people make up to over $1000 per day!  I use this to build the above business and fund whatever paid marketing I'd like to do on top of pay for any events I want to go to.  Go here: http://socialmediabar.com/secretblogcash <----just enter your email & watch the video.

Blessings,

Blog: www.KantreseSmith.com Intertwining Inspiriation w/ Personal Development & Online Marketing
Twitter: www.twitter.com/KantreseSmith
Facebook: www.fanpage.kantresesmith.com
Youtube: www.youtube.com/kantresesmith

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)