Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Want to be WAHM...just scared!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 794 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I have talked to several people about different work at home jobs/businesses. I am just really confused on what I should do. Any advice? Thanks in advance!confused

by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annsbusiness13
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:54 PM

I have the perfect thing for you! If you would message me, I will send you my referral link! No sales, no products. No talking to people! you do not need to have computer expertise, NO website No traffic! I promise you can NOT go wrong. I have been working this since 2008  You can make up to $70.00 to $200.00 your first two days, And turn it over into a residual income of at least $500.00 a month. PLEASE contact me for further details!

AcaVie
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Hi,

It depends on what you wanna do. If we're talking about Network Marketing Home Business, you should do home parties for your friends and people you know to show them the benefits of products of your company that you're working with. You can do this using Internet as well. I work with one of the well known companies called MonaVie. We have an outstanding tools to "grow up" our reps from zero level to professional entrepreneurs. The short intro you can watch here:

Good Luck!

goalsmommy
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:29 PM

You should defintely take a look at Instant Rewards. Because you are not sure what you would like to do it is a great no risk opportunity that well put some money in your pocket while you continue to explore other options. You can get started with Instant Rewards for only $1 if not for free and there are no other investments. No monthly fees, no product to sells you are simply promoting free/low cost trial offers from Fortune 500 companies. Check out my website here at http://www.goalsmommy.com/ and feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

YJ

PrincessCharmng
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I sell South Hill Designs and I love it! The company started in October and we already have just over 1,800 consultants across the US. We just officially launched on Feb 25th and now is the perfect time and opportunity to join South Hill Designs because getting in with a Direct Sales company at ground floor is almost unheard of, if not impossible. I can email you the comp plan, FAQs, and info on our starter kits if you'd like...just send me your email address and I'll send it on over. :-)

Have a charmed day,

Tammy Gibson
Independent Artist# 3925

APSedi
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Well, there is quite a wide variety of different options ranging from jobs to businesses. I've done a bit of both. Jobs are ok for a short time but can get boring and then you are back at square one. Businesses definitely take more investment, both time and money, but the rewards can pay off a lot greater, and if you find a company that you believe in, it can actually also be fun!

I am a health nut, so when I found Purium Health Products it was a no brainer. I have been approached by a lot of other, similar types of companies but couldn't commit because I didn't believe in their products. At the end of the day, if I don't want to take something I'm supposed to be promoting, well...you do the math.

I'm super stoked about this company and would love to help anyone who is interested by offering a $50 gift card to help offset the initial costs. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!

Good luck on your search!

Sedi

http://www.mypurium.com/healthylife

annsbusiness13
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:24 AM

All I can say, is  I started searching in 2007 I Tried Ameriplan, I tried online store ordeal, (Scam) The only thing I found was Incetive Freebie World! And It has paid time and time again!  Instantly, No questions asked, No computer skills needed. We have Mentors to guide you one step at a time, Until you are comfortable enough to work the program and mentor. IDK I found it Lots have made it work for us!!! No products to sell. Get paid, to try products, like Netflix online, Redbox, Stamps.com, and many many more! It is a very simple process,

Yes, you can earn cash gifts, prizes  like Ipods, laptops, T.v.s The list goes on and on!

Lyricgirl65
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:09 AM

Visit my website here www.makegreengogreen.com/Ginamarie

There is no hype here and no false promises of getting rich overnight. It's an honest, simple business model and you work as much or as little as you want. We are the most successful home based business in America. Here is my e-mail address as well ginamarie721@gmail.com

twisties
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Hi,

I have a no risk proposition for you - I use a system that is Cashback for shopping you would normally do ... groceries, gas just to name a couple. You can use the system, check it out. If you like it and would like to grow it into a serious Home Business, that is a fantastic option. You have nothing to lose - you can simply make a few $$$ saving on stuff you would normally buy, if you want to help others do the same - that is where the Home Business kicks in.

I would love to work with you - you will never be alone!!

Message me with your details and I will send you a 23 minute video outline ...

Hope to hear from you.

Cheers

L:yn Marler

PS - You asked for advice - mine is, do not throw big money at anything - I did and then found I could do this free -

tonib819
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM

If you go for having your own business, decide if the product is something you would want to have or use. I  fell in love with my products after only a week of using it and I knew I didnt' want to miss this opportunity.  Try to get in on some calls with the person that told you about the buisness to help explain to you more of what is involved  so you have a better understanding of it .  At least that's what I did with my company and it was encouraged, there were events set up for people to come and listen  and calls scheduled to discuss our products and business opportunity. 

I also loved the flexibility of having my own business, I have to girls 5 and 2 and am able to work around their schedule, again this is a business so you do need to work at making it grow but with such an incredible upline help and training, it doesn't feel like work at all.  

I think we are all scared when starting something new, if you feel its not a good fit for you within the first 30 days of my business, then you are able to back out of it.  I'd be happy to give you more infor and Try it risk free :)    www.toniburr.myrandf.com

Good luck!

mtnmom5
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

The reason you are overwhelmed is because there are SO MANY options out there.

I feel for you!

There are many great ways to make money from home... ( I WELL remember the overwhelmed feeling I got whenever I looked at a forum like this where everyone is saying MINE IS BEST!!)

How to know what is best for ME?

So what I did was narrow it down to about 2-3 businesses that I thought looked fun - and that had a product that I felt I could believe in. Then I asked tons of questions about it till I felt like I could make a solid decision.

Note - If anyone is pushy about joining their business NOW or pushy in any way, then don't join them.

Remember that this is a business decision you are making, and you owe it to yourself to do your research and the person you are talking with SHOULD be okay with that. :)

I lucked out with some very nice ladies that helped answer a whole bushel of questions I had at that time!

Cheers - hang in there - the cobwebs will clear. smile mini

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)