Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You looking For The Perfect Opportunity? Join Experienced Work From Home Mom

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 91 Total Views

Are you tired of empty promises, and joining program after program, and having no success at all! Stop right now, and take a look at this awesome new opportunity that is absolutely taking the work from home industry by storm.I'm talking about Jewelry In Candles. I am an experienced work from home Mom. I have been working from home for over 8 years.I have seven children, and I run two stores, an successful ebay business, and now yes a Jewelry In Candles store.Why Jewelry In Candles?

1. It's brand new, and you have the opportunity of getting in at the beginning. That's the only way to really earn the big money.

2. It's free, no start up fees, no monthly fees.Everyone loves free, and everyone can join without the money issue stopping them.

3. You get your own retail store for free.

4. You get commissions on two levels.You get 40% commissions on all of your retail sales.You get 6% commissions on everyone you recruits commissions.

5. We have unique products.Everyone loves great smelling candles, and everyone loves jewelry.The jewelry inside is a surprise the jewelry values range from $10 to $1,000.

6. Get free training, and support, with a facebook support group.You will never be on your own trying to figure things out.You will be part of a very successful team.

Don't let this opportunity of a life time pass you by.It might not stay free forever, and it won't be new forever! Start  growing your large team, and change your life, because your worth it! Join me, and I will personally help you get started, and show you how, and where to advertise your new business to attract reps, and sales online, and off.I would love to help you start your new beginning!

Friend me on FaceBook

happy halloween

Michelle Jones  Independent Visalus Distributor

Work With Me/Connect With Me/90 Day Challenge

(864) 518-1645 My Cell/ Jewelry In Candles

~Believe In Yourself~Keep Your Heart Open~And never Stop Dreaming~

Like Gaming?

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)