Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Excellent Work For Mommies!!!

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 85 Total Views

Hi fellow Mommies out there! 

How are you beautiful ladies? I hope all is well with everyone. I have a few questions for you. 

Do you find it hard to balance work and your little ones?

Does it seem your work is taking all that valuable time from your motherly duties?

Are you a US, Canada, or UK resident?

What would you do ,if I told you I have a solution just for you?

Before I present my offer, I'd like to state that I am a mother. I have two sons one of which is disabled. I know how it is to have very limited time to punch a time clock. It is almost impossible to take off time to attend to my son, his therapy sessions, and his doctor's appointments without getting into trouble. After some time, I was eventually laid off of my job because I was inable to be flexible. A week ago, a lady introduced me to a way to make extra money from the privacy of my own home! I did not have to struggle to find an appropriate sitter. I did not have to rush to get to work or back home to wash, feed, bath, and spend time with my kids or husband. 

This can be you too.

This Job is Online Marketing. I am an Internet Referral Agent for a company that pays me $20-101  for every Person I refer to test out free trials  like Netflix, FreeCreditReport, and a bunch of others. Basically, they are able to pay us because  Advertising Companies are having a commercializing their service/products thanks to modern technology like TiVo. People can just fast forward through commercials, so I do all my work online as you can see. I get to play on Facebook, CafeMom, post ads on Classified Sites, Connect with fantastic people like yourself, and much more. This is my business. I do this all from home! It is really easy work. I work only a couple hours a day and can make around $200 or more depending on how much I do! What you do is post ads  like the one you're seeing now. You try to get people to sign up with the company and complete one of the 24 trial offers. If they sign up, AND complete one offer you make $20.  That's it! Sounds to good to be true right?

Well, let me tell you it is not. Lastnight, I made $20 while at my son's PTA. I made another $20 while making dinner. This could be you and it is all legit!!!

ZNZ (ZipNadaZilch) is an 8 year old  Better Business Bureau "A" rated company. 

This is a link to out BBB reference. We do maintain an  "A" rating. We've had complaints, but we've also resolved them with satisfaction.

http://www.bbb.org/wichita-falls/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/zipnadazilch-in-wichita-falls-tx-95007

If anyone is interested in signing up or obtaining more information, you may contact me at lsummers0309@gmail. com.

You can also visit my website at http://easyznzcash.webs.com/

I look forward to hearing from you guys soon! God bless you all. :)

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)