Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question of the Week for 4/21/14

Posted by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 362 Total Views

Question of the Week for 4/21/14

Tell us why you work from home.  If you don't already work from home then tell us why you want to work from home.

Remember NO sales pitches about your work at home business.  If you talk too much about your business in your reply, then your reply will be deleted.  

Laura   
Owner of The Coupon Gal...as seen on TV and heard on the radio. 

Dedicated to helping you save everytime you shop!  www.TheCouponGal.com

by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
reach4thestars
by Laura - Head Admin on Apr. 21, 2014 at 8:14 PM

I work from home so I am accessible to my family 24/7. 
When I first started working from home 7 years ago it was so I was home with my kids and to help me husband with the bills, but know that all of my kids are in school my why changed.  Being accessible to tell means I am able to be home with them when they are sick, go on class field trips with them, be a member of the PTSO at all 3 of their schools...there is so much more that I am able to do simply because I work from home and I LOVE it! 

Laura   
Owner of The Coupon Gal...as seen on TV and heard on the radio. 

Dedicated to helping you save everytime you shop!  www.TheCouponGal.com

AcaVie
by on Apr. 22, 2014 at 1:56 AM

I think everyone have more or less the same goals by working from home. It's a full accessibility to your family, there is no boss, you have a limitless earning potential, and it's fun. In some cases (as mine) it's real healthy lifestyle by doing the business.

mellisalouise
by on Jun. 19, 2014 at 10:20 PM

I work from home because I love doing something for myself rather than some boss who hardly knows me. I also love being home with my daughter and the flexibility that working at home provides! Being creative, learning new things and connecting with others are my other big reasons for working at home too. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)