Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't Quit!!!

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 326 Total Views

Tip: 

I've been working online going on two years now, and what's upsetting to me the most is the percentage of those who give up due to high expectations with little to no efforts. You can't have something for nothing! You see, people have it all backward in this industry and I can see how for some how it can become really frustrating. What you need to understand is that no matter what you do in life, "SERVICE" is provided. You see people aren't intimidated by spending money, they just don't want to spend it with you. What do I mean by that? Simple, people don't want to be sold to! Ever walked into a store, and a sales person just came up to you and said " Can I Help You"? How do most people respond, "No I'm just looking". It's not that we aren't there to spend money; we just don't want to feel like we're being sold to. How do we change this? STOP TRYING TO SELL PEOPLE AND START BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS! Whether that be in your business or The product you have. Build relationships and find out what they need, if it's something you can help them with offer a solution. "Build a bridge from them to you". I hope that put some things into perspective for some people and I wish you all the best in your online marketing businesses/careers. (Don't Give Up)!

by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
ProtiqueMom
by on Sep. 17, 2014 at 11:29 AM

You are so right!  I have been working from home for the last two years and have had so many struggles and upsets along the way.  Fortunately, I have a very supportive husband who keeps encouraging me to push through the difficult times and not give up.  I think many people see others be successful and tend to think it happened overnight.  What they do not see are the years of work and preparation that it took to become so successful.

mlmkrusher
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 5:32 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)