Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Make $100/day easily just by posting on FaceBook!

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 337 Total Views

I just recently joined a company that a facebook friend recommended. I'm averaging $400 a week (although I just started and you have the potential to make much more depending on how persistent you are). No sales. No monthly fees. You literally get paid to post on social media...which most of us are already doing daily anyway! haha Message me for more details!

by on Oct. 15, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jesusgirl76
by Member on Oct. 16, 2014 at 9:53 PM
I'm interested :)
loriann16
by on Oct. 17, 2014 at 12:28 AM
You get paid to refer people to a website and complete trials for well known companies. You can get paid $70 per referral. This requires no inventory, no sales, etc. Startup is about $10.95 but you never pay another dime. I'll actually reimburse you for the startup cost via paypal after you sign up. I've made over $500 in 4 days and literally just got started. It's really easy to do, I just post on facebook and sign people up. So depending on how consistent and persistent you are, you can be making well over $100 a day if you wanted. You can get family members, friends, facebook friends, or any other type of social media to sign up and make $70 per person who signs up! Let me know if you are still interested and I'll send the instructions.
Nma353
by on Oct. 17, 2014 at 10:37 PM

I am totally interested .....what do you do ?

loriann16
by on Oct. 18, 2014 at 4:52 AM
So you just go to
http://www.60.instantrewards.net/index.php?ref=570633

and scroll down to the bottom of the page and enter your email and click join. Once you've registered, you complete enough trials to equal 1 full credit. I recommend the freecredit360, the language learning, and the dr seus book club. It'll cost around $10.95. Once you're registered, I'll reimburse you via payal for the fee. Obviously you will need a payal account for this so I can reimburse you and this is how you would get paid daily. On the language offer one...it'll redirect you to a video but you don't have to watch it. Just click at the bottom where it says "become an affiliate". On the next page, click the first "click here" link. Don't fill out any info until you get to the page that says "send me my CDs.
Lanied102
by New Member on Oct. 21, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Hi loriann16! I just joined and completed my offers. Also I sent a PM to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)