• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a new member!!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 318 Total Views

Hi everyone!

I'm Kat-I actually split my time between Delaware and NJ. I'm just here to look for some new friends :) I'm a 30yr old SAHM to 3 gorgeous kids and been with my better half for nearly 5 yrs now! I lived in Rehoboth Delaware from 2000 til 2004 and left shortly after I had my daughter. I used to work at the Rehoboth Wendys. I still go down several times a year to visit.

in love Katboy n girlteen girl

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ricksprincess40
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:53 PM
Welcome Chica, i live in Laurel, Delaware and i'm also a sahm. I have 4 kids. Hope we can get to know each other and become good friends.
Tigress22304
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:55 PM

Quoting Ricksprincess40:

Welcome Chica, i live in Laurel, Delaware and i'm also a sahm. I have 4 kids. Hope we can get to know each other and become good friends.

Nice to meet you!! How old are your kiddies? Mine are 10,almost 8 and 5

Ricksprincess40
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Mine are 17,14,11,and 6
Tigress22304
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:59 PM

Oh wow are they all yours?! My 10 yr old and 5yr old are actually my stepkids but since I help raise and support them-they're mine when they're in my house :)

Ricksprincess40
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:10 PM
Yes they are all mine, lol. I also have a step-son. He and my 17 yr old are the same age but he is like a month older than her ; )
Tigress22304
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Quoting Ricksprincess40:

Yes they are all mine, lol. I also have a step-son. He and my 17 yr old are the same age but he is like a month older than her ; )

Oh wow-how do you handle all of them at once all the time?! I only get my stpe kids every weekend-and when they're here-it's like insane chaos!!!! LOL most days I hibernate with my daughter in my bedroom and we veg out

Ricksprincess40
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 11:17 AM
Well i guess it's bc i'm so use to having them all here. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. LOl, I wish i could go hide sometimes.
Tigress22304
by on Feb. 10, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Quoting Ricksprincess40:

Well i guess it's bc i'm so use to having them all here. I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world. LOl, I wish i could go hide sometimes.

yeh I know what you mean-all week long I miss them soooo much because they're not with us...then I finally get them and they wanna act like heathen children :) i love it!!!

can't really complain-they're good kids-its just their mom doesn't let them act like kids ya know-they need to run scream yell jump etc

Ricksprincess40
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 3:15 PM
Yeah i understand completely
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)