Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

gdiapers in daycare?

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 278 Total Views
I'm new to the group andhave tons of questions!! I'm only 15 weeks pregnant with my second but I wanna be prepared. Do any of you have kids in daycare using gdiapers? My daycare provider is very open to any kind of cloth diaper I want to use so I'm just looking for your experiences.
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
bhwrn1
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 4:15 PM

I will not be using the g's at daycare. I haven't approached them about it yet, but I don't think they would be too open to it. I guess I could always ask. Never really thought they would be accepting, though.

Mommy Circle: No drama, no judgement, come join

"Just moms coming together to circle through life:

bostonharlem
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Quoting bhwrn1:

I will not be using the g's at daycare. I haven't approached them about it yet, but I don't think they would be too open to it. I guess I could always ask. Never really thought they would be accepting, though.

if the baby is going to go to kindercare like your older boys, then no, they won't do them... they won't do regular cloth either... It isn't that they don't want to, although, I am sure they dont, it is an issue of them being sanitary, and if the liner were to get dirty, then they would toss it... Home day cares may be more open to it, but centers wont, in most states it is a licensing issue as well...

bhwrn1
by on Jul. 30, 2009 at 9:19 PM

Yeah, I think sposies are just the easier way to go. I have been with this place for over 5 years and have a pretty good realtionship with the owner. I could always talk to her about it, but I think it would require way to much work on their part (having to train them and all would be too much work on my part, as well!).

Quoting bostonharlem:

Quoting bhwrn1:

if the baby is going to go to kindercare like your older boys, then no, they won't do them... they won't do regular cloth either... It isn't that they don't want to, although, I am sure they dont, it is an issue of them being sanitary, and if the liner were to get dirty, then they would toss it... Home day cares may be more open to it, but centers wont, in most states it is a licensing issue as well...

Mommy Circle: No drama, no judgement, come join

"Just moms coming together to circle through life:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)