Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fairies

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 3:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 1142 Total Views
girls

Smile!!!!  It makes the world wonder what you are thinking!!!!

by on Oct. 27, 2007 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bloomoonjada
by Group Owner on Oct. 27, 2007 at 4:00 PM

bloomoonjada
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:21 PM

moonstar298
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2007 at 4:50 PM
I f we wanted to use one that yiou have how do we do that?
smdleigh
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 3:22 PM

smdleigh
by on Jan. 25, 2008 at 3:32 PM

Pegaluce
by Member on Jan. 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Unless someone says any differently....you just copy and paste onto your desktop. But be sure no one has notated that it is for private use only. I usually have my initials ans datye on any I make and am sharing. And unless I say so for a particular reason, I don't mine if copy any of mine.
RyansJourney
by on Jan. 29, 2008 at 9:57 AM
smdleigh
by on Apr. 18, 2008 at 2:55 PM

lady35450
by New Member on Mar. 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM

okay so how do i get these on my profile? i need very explicit instructions. very comp. challanged.

amybuddy45
by Group Admin on Mar. 21, 2009 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

1st you would need to have this group open in a window and then open up another window so you can go to the widgets page..go to advanced...then add a rich text widget.  Once you have that open you can then pick a graphic that you like.  You can either right click on the image and click copy or you can highlight (drag and hold down your mouse over the image so it has blue/highlight over just that image) the image and push the buttons CTRL C (at the same time-copy).  Then you go to your rich text widget and do CTRL V (paste).  YOu can add as many as you like to one widget or do more than one widget.  Do some practicing with it.  Good Luck.  If you need more help join the group Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles-they are great!  Hope that helps you.

Quoting lady35450:

okay so how do i get these on my profile? i need very explicit instructions. very comp. challanged.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)