Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does he do that?!?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 316 Total Views

Kai "discovered himself" a month or so ago.  So now during diaper changes I have to keep pushing his hands away cause he's trying to grab his little winker while I'm trying to change his diaper.  No biggee.  But recently he's started like humping things.  Toys, even us.  DH thinks it's hilarious (men are so mature) but I'm not amused.  I'm so afraid he's going to do it when we leave him with a sitter and they're going to think he's being molested or something.  We don't have sex with him in the room so it's not learned behavior.  Does anyone else's baby do this?  Is this normal?

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lilmama823
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:44 AM

bump 

owenluvsme
by Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 9:27 AM

Ive heard its really common. My son never did, but Ive known moms who said thier sons did. Ask the doc if you are worried enough.

Fruiti
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM

My son also "found himself" a few weeks ago...So he grabs it all the time its somewhat cute but really annoying when your in a hurry for diaper changing...As far as the "humping" goes are you sure hes just not bouncing? my son discovered music at about the same time so now when he hears his toys or he has one and we say "bounce bounce" he'll start bouncing up and down.... I wouldn't worry about it to much though. Babys change all the time and i'm sure he'll grow out of it..

Good luck!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)