Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let us know who ya are, where yer from, and what brought ya here!

WELCOME!

by on Oct. 30, 2007 at 2:42 PM
Replies (41-50):
jazmegcat3
by New Member on Dec. 20, 2007 at 8:56 PM
hi my name is Amanda I am a mother of 3 girls I live in memphis tn but wanting to get out lol I came here because it is hard for me to do a bible study by myself and thought this could help me be organize and not so overwhelmed I hope this group will help me get closer to God as well as my family thank you
bkglamourchick
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2007 at 8:12 PM
My name is Shannah and I am 28 years old from Brooklyn, NY.  I am here because I need to keep the Lord in my life and I am definitely so buxy with work and friends that I lose track very easily and when I get off that track with the Lord I tend to end up between a rock and a hard place.  Now I have this group to help me keep in touch with my Father in heaven,  And not only that all of you have the same issue as me, so we can all be one with God together.  When they said that when 2 or more people gather in the Lords name He is there too, do you think they were talking about Cafe Mom also.  Lol, I think so and this group is a blessing!

Thank you for creating it and keeping it together.

God Bless Us All and All those in need of a prayer I will keep you in mine and I ask that you only keep me in your in return!

Dooltl
by on Dec. 27, 2007 at 8:21 PM
Hello Mikayla!  I'm easily distracted and busy so I expect to really enjoy the group! =]  I love studying the bible....

~ * ~ Dana ~ * ~

"When life becomes too much to stand, kneel."

Jociemama
by New Member on Dec. 29, 2007 at 10:36 AM

Hi! My name is Kim, I live in central Ohio! This group sounds just like what I've been looking for. I need to re-connect with God, and gain a greater understranding of the Bible. My life has been so hectic the last few years, and unfortunately this is the thing that has gone to the back burner. Why do us Mom's always put the most important things on the back burner? (Ourselves, God, exercise etc) It's those things we need to make time for that make us better Mom's, Wives, Friends, Co-Workers etc..... ANYWAY I can't wait to get started, and meet you all!!!

kridanpiper
by on Dec. 30, 2007 at 1:40 AM
Hi!
I am Kristin. I am here to learn more about the Word! I want to build my faith on a solid foundation and I know by learning and instilling the word of God into my heart and mind, I can have a sturdy foundation. I am anxious to study and gain other people's insight from the scripture.
kyraandtylersmo
by on Jan. 2, 2008 at 10:49 AM
My name is Carrie and I live in Illinois. I was a part of a great mom's bible study at a local church, but my 18 mo old son hated the kids room there. I need this! I'm glad to be here!
honeysweets59
by on Jan. 2, 2008 at 8:21 PM
My name is Anne. I am from Ohio with 3 teenagers and hubby of 20 years. Ehjoy reading the Bible and listening to others view points. Honeysweets
Pinkdaisyjane
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2008 at 9:31 PM
My name is Heatherly. I am a 30 year-old wife of 2.5 years and mum to a 17 m.o. little boy. I live in Massachusetts and I've been a Christian for just over 15 years.

I am blessed to attend a church that strives to be Bible-living and I love attending and teaching Bible study. I love the idea of a place where I can learn more about areas of Scripture that I haven't studied and hearing about some of the other ways that people look at the same Scripture. I am looking forward to being stretched and growing! (please, Lord! :) )

I look forward to getting to know you all better!
bamacountryg431
by New Member on Jan. 6, 2008 at 3:07 PM
Hi, my name is Teresa, I am married and have 2 grown children and 2 step sons that are grown all are married with children. My reason for joining this group is to increase my knowledge of the scripture and be more commited to bible study.
CuteMommy
by on Jan. 7, 2008 at 10:29 AM
Hello,
My name is Sandy, I am married and I have 2 boys ages 7 and 2. I am joining this group today because i want a change in my life, I want to learn His word and live by them....I  
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN