Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoyed..

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 282 Total Views

Well me and my husband have been together since 2007. We have two boys together, And i had a daughter. she was less than a yr old. Well her father hasnt been around since 2007, hasnt ever paid child support or bought her anything for her bday or xmas.So we deiced that the best for her would be to have my current hubsand Chad do a step-parent Adoption. He is her daddy, hes been the one that has changed her butt and taught her everything. My ex got the papers for it and has decided that now he wants to be a dad! My lawyer says that i have a good chance of Chad adopting her since my ex hasnt been around. But im still worried that maybe doing this will make him want to see her. Or my husband wont get to adopt her.Has anyone been threw this before? If so how did it turn out??

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
momof3inapril09
by on Jan. 23, 2010 at 1:58 AM

I have not gone through this yet. I am just now starting to find out about this. my 5 year old hasn't seen his sperm donor since he was 3 months old. he has only sent $45 over the years, $35 was in walmart gift cards and the rest was postage for formula that I had left over when I left. I have the same fears as you on this. I hope it goes well for you. I hope to hear good things from your situation.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)