Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need mommy and step-mommy advice and input.

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 381 Total Views

I need advice and I don't know where to turn. I have been dating my boyfriend for about 16 months. We are living together and we have a 2 month old baby. I have a 5 year old son also and he has a 5 year old daughter and a 3 year old son. I am not the much of a kid person to be honest. I've never wanted a lot of children, 2 has always been my personal limit. I love my boyfriend but I really struggle to be around his kids, and on top of it, his 3yo is Autistic. His daughter and I just don't click and honestly I don't want to be around her. I know we have a lot on our plate with having 4 small children. So my question to all of you is, does it get easier as they get older or is this a feeling I really need to deal with? I have told him once before when I was pregnant that I didn't know if I could handle all of this. But I don't want to hurt him if this could just be a temporary thing. I feel like I am overthinking everything and would love perspective from some other mom's who have been in this position or close to it.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)