Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 230 Total Views

Hi my name is Sheryl and I have two dogs Nimitz my huskey and Buddy my pom/jack mix. And I really need some major advice conserning well my huskey. He is a  such a butthead lol and thinks he owns the house but his a good boy and I hope someday I can get a female huskey or a golden retriver and have them make pups He has one blue and one brown eyes and his was born in Australia. Well I giess thats I just hope you guys can help me out with my butthead lol

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MomIWant
by Member on Sep. 10, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Hi Sheryl!  I have an extremely dominant 9 yr old husky at home.  We spoiled him rotten & now he does exactly as he pleases.  LOL - so welcome!

mommyofone0724
by New Member on Sep. 11, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Thank you my huskey is just a punk lol. He use to pull the cat around the house by his head thats part of why his a punk

Doodlebug70
by on Sep. 15, 2009 at 2:54 PM

Welcome! Our Husky Akeena is the Alpha of our 2 dogs and she too is a butthead lol. She is no longer allowed up on the couch because she's chewed on it! We only had the couch a few days when she did that! It's used and it was from my Sis in law who has an American Eskimo. She got crated for an hour after that and hasn't once gotten up on the couch! She knows Mom was mad lol! But overall, she's great and I wouldn't trade her in for the world!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)