Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Premier Designs Jewelry opportunities coming up for you :)

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 394 Total Views

Hello Everyone:

My name is Becky Carothers and I have my own jewelry business selling Premier Designs High Fashion Jewelry.  I love the fact that I get to be a stay at home mom and still get out and have a ton of fun meeting new and wonderful women.  I just wanted to let you know of two fantastic opportunities that I have coming up.

1. I am having a SHOPPURTUNITY coming up September 23rd at 10:30am it is a no pressure or no obligation just a time to find out a little more about my business and get some great benefits.  You will get a free Premier Designs charm bracelet and can order any 2 items from the catalog for 1/2 price.  Bring a friend and some questions or just come for the free bracelet and a chance to meet new people.  If you are interested please PM me by the 18th and I will get you directions and some more information.   And remember no obligation.

2nd.  I am having a jewelry show at my house the 18th of September at 6:30pm come and see our new line that came out in July.  Come play in some jewelry and learn about some great new fashion trends for the fall.  I love showing women how to dress up their wardrobe for FREE!  If you have never been to a Premier Designs jewelry show give this a try.  Interested please PM me by the 15th and I will get you directions to my house.

Thanks everyone for stopping by and seeing my post hope everyone has a great day.

Ask me how you can get free jewelry with Premier Designs...gotta have bling ladies!

by on Sep. 7, 2009 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)