Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good ole Wyoming winter Fun

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 221 Total Views

I have lived in Casper the majority of the time for 26 years - I HATE THE WINTER!!! What does everyone do away from home, fairly inexpensive, in the winter time? Bowling alley'd out - even my kids are bored bowling!!! lmao

by on Jan. 5, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NancyAA
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 10:46 PM

I've been taking my daughter to the science zone. It's pretty inexpensive and it's alot of fun. We have started to go to the Casper Aquatic center and that is 3 dollars tuesdays and thursdays at 11.

jcoffel
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:15 PM
Oooooooo I didn't think about the science zone :) I did take my kids over christmas break to a cute kids show at the planetarium. It was cool. Can't do much during the weekdays because I am finishing my last semester at casper college and I work on the days I don't have class. Thank you for the excellent ideas :)

Quoting NancyAA:

I've been taking my daughter to the science zone. It's pretty inexpensive and it's alot of fun. We have started to go to the Casper Aquatic center and that is 3 dollars tuesdays and thursdays at 11.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NancyAA
by on Jan. 31, 2012 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

For sure. They also have swimming during the weekends I believe. I've been looking for fun things for my daughter and i'm finally finding things to do we also go to the mall and just let her run around and play at that play place!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)