Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumpkin Patch

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 562 Total Views

Do any of you ladies know of any pumpkin patches?  I live in Gillette, but I'm willing to travel a little bit...thanks!

Photobucket

by on Oct. 7, 2009 at 9:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ohwrite
by Member on Oct. 8, 2009 at 12:25 AM

The only one I know of is just outside of Riverton, I think it's called Sun Valley or Son Valley Farm, you can't miss it, it's off the 25 just east of riverton, on the north side of the highway. You pick your pumpkin off the vine, they have a corn maze, and bbq food. We were driving from Casper, and it was well worth the drive, I know it's further for you. We'll miss it this year, we moved back to Los Angeles.

Wyomama
by Member on Oct. 25, 2009 at 2:06 PM

We generally go into Colorado.  That might be a little far for you to drive.  :)

Good luck!  I hope you find one closer to you.

Lisa
Independent Scentsy Consultant
www.scentsy.com/wordeman

cwgrlmom23chp
by Member on Oct. 26, 2009 at 1:48 PM

I am in Douglas and we went to one in Wheatland..just 60 miles south. We had a great time and there were tons of pumpkins large and small..and cute cuddly kittens for the kids to play with..lol. Great place for family pictures too! Highly recommend this one. Here is a link I found with other WY pumpkin patches.

http://www.pumpkinpatchesandmore.org/WYpumpkins.php

Angie in WY

momx32
by Member on Oct. 26, 2009 at 1:51 PM

There is a great one in Sheridan called Koltiskas pumpkin patch (Gary and Vicky Koltiska their number is in the phone book) they have an add in the paper every year.They also do radio adds. We get great pumpkins and they have a small petting zoo and you get a hay ride pulled by a tractor out to the field and back to the shop where they have hot coco and kool aid for the kids and cookies. This year they got froze out but they do this every year. You drive to the second exit at Sheridan and go strait east and you'll see the signs it's about 7 miles in on Cat Creek road. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)