Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Products Safe for Your home! Join now for $1 and shop wholesale!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

I'm excited to show you a new, cool way to shop. It's with a wellness company named Melaleuca. They are a 20 year old pharmaceutical company and they manufacture over 300 different products for your home and personal use, kinda like Proctor & Gamble or Colgate Palmolive but better. It's like a Sam's Club from home, except I don't have to buy in bulk and I save up to 40% off of retail. Since I’m a Melaleuca customer, they sell to me at wholesale instead of retail and I can’t believe how much better these products are.

I've done a ton of research since Johnathon was diagnosed last year and lost his battle with cancer.  I never realized how toxic and how dangerous all our old favorites were, (like Tide, Cascade, even my favorite shampoo). Melaleuca products are safe: no bleach, no ammonia, no formaldehydes and yet they perform better. I (my family) love(s) these products so much that I wish I had found this way of shopping a long time ago.

All I did was change the brand and in return I got a healthier product than what I was buying, that performs better than what I was buying, that’s less expensive than what I was buying, and it comes right to my door. Plus, it’s all 100% money back guarantee.

I really think you might like this way of shopping and give your family a safer home. You should at least look at it so you can learn how to detox your home. You ' ll be amazed how much you ' ll learn about the toxins in your home. I would love to sit down with you and show you how to shop with Melaleuca.

I think you'll love it, but if you don't like what you see, you won't hurt my feelings. It never hurts to take a look. And at a minimum, you’ll be more aware of what’s in your home and in the stores.

The best way to learn more about these products is to participate in a presentation - we can do this via phone or webcast.  I'd love to set an appointment time to do this with you.  You've made a big step in the right direction by requesting more information.   The presentation takes about 25 minutes.   There are numerous times we do presentations daily, email me with a time that works best and I will schedule a presentation with you.   We work really hard to make this a company based on personal service.  Not only are you going to have the opportunity to purchase high quality safe products - but when you share with others, you earn commission on their purchases!

Thank you for taking the first step in making our environment - at that of your family, safer!  My phone number is 817-689-1825 - feel free to call!

Sweet Surprises by Teri

Did you know that September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month?  Please wear a gold ribbon in support of our children.  Find out more ways to help at

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)