Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We Help You Make Money!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

I love what I do.  I get up any time that I want to, I can work part time or full time, I don't have a boss and I make other people look amazing.  We don't carry inventory, so you don't have to take out a loan to get started.   I get paid right away and get a bonus check monthly.  For our hard work, we earn Tiffany jewerly, trips and a mercedes. 

I have been with Arbonne International (donnasusor.myarbonne.com) for 2 years.  All of our products are formulated in Switzerland, but made in the USA.  Our products are botanically based and are good for your skin.  They get results from the inside out.  We have the best Anti Aging products that is an antioxidant for your skin.  Our FC5 line is great for sensitive skin and for normal/dry and oily/combination skin.  It makes your skin more hydrated and radiant.  Our Acne line is the very best.  No oxide in it. We have a health and wellness line for losing weight and feeling better and a baby line that is great for delicate/sensitive skin.  

You have to try the products it to believe it.  Sign my guest book and let me know what samples you would like to try.

If you need extra income, let me know.  We have training 24/7.  We help you become successful.  I would love to share this opportunity with you.   

Contact Donna (419) 297-3778, donnasusor.myarbonne.com.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)