Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are You Happy With What You Are Making Weekly?

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 45 Total Views

I love what I do.  I get up any time that I want to, I can work part time or full time, I don't have a boss and I make other people look amazing.  We don't carry inventory, so you don't have to take out a loan to get started.   I get paid right away and get a bonus check monthly.  For our hard work, we earn Tiffany jewerly, trips and a mercedes. 

I have been with Arbonne International (donnasusor.myarbonne.com) for 2 years.  All of our products are formulated in Switzerland, but made in the USA.  Our products are botanically based, no petroleum in our products, no mineral oil, no animal products or by products, we don't test on animals, we don't use harsh chemicals, dyes or fragrances.  It's what all Adults, Teenagers and Babies need for their skin.  We have Skin Care, Cosmetics, Aromatherapy, Detox Spa Products, Weight Loss, and Health and Wellness Products.  You have to try it to believe it. Contact me for a free sample at donnasusor.myarbonne.com.

If you need extra income, let me know.  We have training 24/7.  We help you become successful.  I would love to share this opportunity with you.   

Thursday Night Discover Arbonne with ENVP Dr. Deanna Osborn 

Call Recorded On: Jan 21, 2010 7:57 PM CST

Dial: (402) 426-6969 Playback Code: 32736041# 

Web Link: http://www.whistletree.com/play/852UWR4ZAGBT45LV 

Sign up as a Preferred Client for $29.00 and save 20% off of your order of $150 and receive a free product up to $100.  You will save 20% off every month for a year!  Go to donnasusor.myarbonne.com and let me know how I can help you.

Contact Donna (419) 297-3778, donnasusor.myarbonne.com.

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 8:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)