Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms with Pets / Canine Chronic Ear infections? Spending too much money at the VET office?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 64 Total Views

( how to order: link below)  not sold in stores:

"Ear Infection"

I'm writing to let you know after 5 months and only 2 bottles of your product, Katie's ear infection is gone. Her ears are clean, open & no odor. The best news is that she has also regained her hearing in the last two weeks!!!

I was looking for a miracle and that's what I received. I was told she wouldn't get it back. Surgery was the only possibility. Not sure, if she would have gotten it back with that. Her other problem was the scratching and chewing. That is gone also. All her bare spots are gone and she doesn't scratch or chew. It's such a pleasure to watch her sleep so peaceful.

A couple of years ago she began having leakage. She was diagnosed with a loose bladder. She was put on phenylpropanolamine 50 mg twice a day. It did stop the leakage but since that time she drinks water constantly. Last year when she was seriously ill with the ear infection, the vet said to take her off the medicine for the time being until she got through the infection. To date, I haven't put her back on them…other than her drinking constantly, she has picked up an appetite that won't quit. She eats constantly... I will continue to give her your product. I'm telling everyone I know about it.

Thank you, Thank you, I can't tell you this enough.

Vickie Stone
Kentucky

To purchase NuVET and get the 60 Day trial offer - Please call 1-800-474-7044 USE order Discount code 81098 for the 15% off and the 60 day Guaranteed trial offer

or see here:   http://www.apluspetcare.com/untitled4.html

by on Jun. 13, 2010 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)